• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Out-of-the-Box CSS (v1.5)

Yeller1999

Smash Journeyman
actually i have not had the chance to try i have been very very busy and had forgot all about it

Cahalan

Smash Ace
@ Ondo Ondo How can someone add more slots to the Out of The Box CSS since the CSS organizer doesn't want to play nice with your sc_selcharacter file?

Last edited:

MasterZaden

Smash Cadet
What else do you need besides the link in the original post to get this working with PM 3.6? Just replacing the common5.pac does not work by itself.

Cahalan

Smash Ace
What else do you need besides the link in the original post to get this working with PM 3.6? Just replacing the common5.pac does not work by itself.
Ummm in 3.6, the common 5 was split up. To get the Out of the Box CSS to work, you need to insert the sc_selcharacter.pac into the menu 2 folder.
Plus on brawl vault, there's a more updated version of it that isn't even a common 5.pac anymore.

Last edited:

Ondo

Smash Apprentice
So I started a new thread a while back to cover all my CSS work - http://smashboards.com/threads/ondos-css-workshop-less-compressed-csps.379510/. (I probably should have mentioned that here a long time ago...)

The latest version of the Out-of-the-Box CSS (based off 3.6 beta, works with 3.6) is linked in this post.

Could you send me a PSD for your Out-Of-The-Box CSS icons? I'm feeling crafty :3
I don't have PSD, but I do have SVG source files. I'll try and share them in the near future, but realistically not sure when I'll get around to it...

Top Bottom