• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Out of my mains, which one would be the best olimar counter?

mukoe890

Smash Apprentice
I have yet to fight a really good olimar, and I want to know as much as I can before I face the broken-ness that I hear so much about.
So right now I feel confident in my Marth, Lucas, Meta-Knight, TL & Luigi. From watching videos I can see that PK Fire with Lucas is good at keeping your distance from the pikmin spam. Or is this more a matter of which stage to choose against Olimar? I'm clueless now, I need guidance. Thanks.

Mckillyou

Smash Journeyman
Well, with Meta-Knight you can just hold A and have the pikmin just bounce off before they even get on you :p. Just my two cents.

Shaman

Smash Apprentice
hmm lol i haven't even experimented with kirby absorbing olimar, how do his pikmin work?
that said, your marth Tlink and metaknight can all get the job done Disjointed hitbox >all
disjointed hitbox >>>> pikmin, and kills them 2

mukoe890

Smash Apprentice
hmm lol i haven't even experimented with kirby absorbing olimar, how do his pikmin work?
that said, your marth Tlink and metaknight can all get the job done Disjointed hitbox >all
disjointed hitbox >>>> pikmin, and kills them 2
when you absorb him with kirby you press B and then kirby plucks them and throws them where he stands. I think farther too. And yea I have a feeling I'll have to rely on the sword people.

cwjalex

Smash Journeyman
I would suggest Meta Knight as well, but I also think he's good against everyone haha...whoever you use, just make sure that you gimp Oilmar's up-b recovery by edge-hogging. Even if he hits you with it he loses a stock.

Uncle Fitzy

Smash Journeyman
I would suggest Meta Knight as well, but I also think he's good against everyone haha...whoever you use, just make sure that you gimp Oilmar's up-b recovery by edge-hogging. Even if he hits you with it he loses a stock.
Sonic can gimp Olimar's recovery in under 20% lol!

Top Bottom