• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

F-Zero Pit Stop Out of ALL series, WHY F-ZERO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterToshima

Smash Journeyman
Why out of all series, not just Nintendo, but ALL series F-zero? I mean, it's not that famous game and series after all, you could put: Mario, Zelda, DK, Sonic, MGS, Halo, Fire Emblem, WoW, Mario Kart, Star Fox, Animal Crossing(:)) and SERIOUSLY bunch of other better series that I forgot 2 mention.

-_-

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I think he's wondering why F-Zero get's it's own little forum section even though it's not as popular as Zelda/Mario/AC which do not have their own seperate forums.

Answer: Falcon.

Patinator

Smash Champion
Urgh, Falcon fanboyism FTL.

The reason is because there was an "F-Zero World". Like Smash World. I guess FZW went down or something, but still, a separate forum was made here. FZW and SW were made by the same group, I suppose.

Wonder why no one asks about the Pokemon forum.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
Get out.

Also, Pokemon is one of the other few Nintendo series that has a competitive community. I'm pretty sure no one plays Mario and Zelda competitively.
True, though i know nothing of it, ppl love discussing poke strats and showing off their pokemans...

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
This forum is here because of F-Zero World. Which mysteriously stopped updating sometime in 2004, presumably because of a lack of any real F-Zero news.

I'm sure once a new F-Zero is announced, this forum will pick up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom