• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Our World

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Link to original post: [drupal=649]Our World[/drupal]

Note: This blog is meant for some close friends of mine
but anyone can read and comment.

In this world we live in, it seems there's no good at all. It seems unfair, hard, and useless. The fact of the matter is....that's true. There's hardly any good people in the world and it's full of so many cruel things. Every person deals with troubles, some even choose to end their lives because of their burdens and sufferings...but even with all these bad things, you can't giveup. You can't choose to ignore life, or end your own. Do not giveup on this world and the people in it. Because really..there's still people who care and who try to be good people. And the world is good, but people choose to make it bad.

This doesnt exactly mean there's people who are 100% nicey nicey. But some do try to do good. Our family, friends, people do care. And anyone can do something good. No one ever seems to smile anymore, or standup for people, or even do little things that make the other person's day better for them. Little things do truely make a difference. Be a good friend, help people who need it, because you would want them to help you wouldn't you? We need to help each other survive the world we're living in. I try to be a good person...I like helping people. Some people have said I'm truely a good person. I can't beleive that. lol

I brought this up because of some things happening lately in my life and in the lives of some of the people I know. I'm happy I have my friends. Many of them have made a difference in my life. They help me and I help them...even though I haven't been a good friend or brother lately....but I can't leave them. I don't want to. Things have been hard lately though. I said things I regret with all my heart, school's been hell, I recently learned that my dad doesn't give a s*** about me, and some other personal things. But as long as I have my friends, my bro, and my family that still loves me...I'll survive this world. Because they give me the strength to try new things and to have faith in myself.

With the recent event that happened lately concerning a friend...I've just been thinking about these kinda things.
And I've been thinking of my own personal problems I guess you can say....I just don't feel like telling them in public like this though...I will if friends want to listen though.

Thanks for reading this everyone.

"The friends we have lost....
and the dreams that have faded....
Never forget them..."
~Yuna, FFX

Top Bottom