• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Our Mutual Foe. Videos.

mikeb2010

Smash Apprentice
Pretty good matches. But need a lil improvement. Use Eruption a lot on Lylate Cruise and Aether towards an opponent if you and your opponent are recovering at the same time.

forky

Smash Apprentice
Pretty good matches. But need a lil improvement. Use Eruption a lot on Lylate Cruise and Aether towards an opponent if you and your opponent are recovering at the same time.
While i wasn't posting for advice, i'll give you some.

Aethering into a MK gets you Up'B and killed. (Especially Kulla)

This is why i do not do it.
Metaknight can roll in the warmup animation of Eruption. The Metaknight i am playing WILL roll if i use eruption. There are games where i try to surprise him with it, and you see a spotdodge > Fsmash, or roll to Fsmash. It's not worth using against a smart player. Better of trying to shuffle your aeriels and mindgame him into them.

forky

Smash Apprentice
well i watched all 4 of your vids and it seemed to me like you where using your smashes to much. how come your capture card doesn't have audio though?
..... Actually i agree, most of them were screwed up U-Tilts as i'm trying to learn using C-stick a bit more consistently(use C-stick to Tilt if that wasn't clear). It fails sometimes, but i'm getting there. A lot of stupid mistakes in those games i did upon further inspection, but yeah, they were just for enjoyment. Ike can win that matchup, but yeah i'm sure as you saw all the games, that's how painful those matches get. Sometimes it's just lasers and nothing else :(

*hugs burito* you feel the pain of my terrible DI combined with nair death :(

Top Bottom