• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Our Link"

Dogg/Naoki/Suzaku

Smash Apprentice
Well, I came to the Link boards a while ago and many peopl esaid I should continue to play as Link. I have some recorded, so I'll try to get them up by this weekend. I wanted to ask all of you Link mainers if my friend's Link is also good.

This is my Link: http://youtube.com/watch?v=zoqrDXnWnzQ

His Link: http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ep8Hk9nXfhI

He's the Falco in the first vid and I'm the Marth. Please rate our Links, thanks ^_^

K-lub

Smash Cadet
your link looks pretty good, one thing though that i noticed is that you missed a lot of grabs..so maybe try to not be so grabby :)
you could also work on changing up your jab cancel, you used down smash a lot after your jab cancels. But yeah nice link.
for your friends link it was kinda aggressive towards your marth, i would recommend more projectiles and some more zair usage.

thats my 2 cents, whether it's worth a whole lot who knows.
but good links, keep at it!

Dogg/Naoki/Suzaku

Smash Apprentice
Yupp, both of these matches were online. It's hard to find good brawlers offline, unless I go to tourneys.

_Saint_

Smash Apprentice
your link looks pretty good, one thing though that i noticed is that you missed a lot of grabs..so maybe try to not be so grabby :)
you could also work on changing up your jab cancel, you used down smash a lot after your jab cancels. But yeah nice link.
for your friends link it was kinda aggressive towards your marth, i would recommend more projectiles and some more zair usage.

thats my 2 cents, whether it's worth a whole lot who knows.
but good links, keep at it!
I agree with this ^

~Saint~

Top Bottom