• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa, Canada smashfest videos

Navo

Smash Apprentice
wow i never realized how badly i was playing... so many stupid mistakes...
[/johns]

Fogel

Smash Lord
First post has been updated with a lot of new singles videos, a special doubles video, and more colours so that it's easier to see the different categories of videos. The new videos have no sound though, so don't stop your music when you go watch them :p

Jazriel

Smash Ace
You guys should do a mini tourney. I'm missing the 1v1 action :( Some really nice matches there though lol

And there should be more random. Definitely needs more random. I decree Roy + Y.Link vs Luigi + Pichu on Rainbow Cruise! Go forth humble minions!

Fogel

Smash Lord
You guys should do a mini tourney. I'm missing the 1v1 action :( Some really nice matches there though lol

And there should be more random. Definitely needs more random. I decree Roy + Y.Link vs Luigi + Pichu on Rainbow Cruise! Go forth humble minions!
Yeah I was kind of thinking we should be recording more serious 1v1s next. Judging by the youtube views and comments, no one really seems to care about doubles matches.

Fogel

Smash Lord
werent u guys always doing serious matches? or u guys have never recorded them?
1v1s are usually serious. My comment was referring to our doubles matches. Our doubles are 'serious' but no one except Ian/Derek are a set team in a tourney. So, the teams are kinda random and usually don't have any pre-set strategies. That's all I meant by the comment.

BC AL

Smash Journeyman
loll you peoples 1V1 are extremely seriouss, (and i thought u guys were going easy on me or somethin haha)
ooh so thats Saus and Cbone right?

Cbone

Smash Journeyman
hey cam i just rewatched our last recored BO3 and overall i think it was a good/close set. I had no idea who won it and was like zomg on the last match. Good **** <3 melee.

Jazriel

Smash Ace
We really do need some Brawl videos. Fogel, think we could set up the melee T.V. on a different tube and get some Brawl videos going?

Top Bottom