• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Other styles that Mii Fighter should have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAtgSy

Smash Ace
1. Mage, uses lots of magical attacks. As it stands I don't see how a Harry Potter mii can work.

2. Athlete, playing on the Wii Sports roots.

Freduardo

Smash Champion
Nunchuck. Using a wii mote and nunchuck. Sure it probably won't happen. Maybe DLC mii move sets?

I would also like to see chainsaw.

Last edited:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I'm pretty sure it will be only these 3.

But if there is another, I'd say Mage.

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
i wish there were only one, and the custom moveset thing would apply to that one.
but with 3 miis, thats too much.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
The last thing i want is 3+ Mii fighting styles. 3 is more than enough. If want a mage user i would rather look into the Ashley or some FE characters for SSB7

Last edited:

Keeshu

Smash Ace
Scythe! Because you know, Scythes are awesome!!!! Long range sweet spotting similar to Marth but much harder to perform, probably slower but harder hitting. Focus would be on hitting enemies with the long handle or thrusting it forward for incredibly weak damage, and using the slow powerful Scythe Blade attacks to punish those that don't space themselves properly from you... Yes???....... No?...... okay...... *hides in a corner*

Realisticly Magic is probably a likely one (probably with a wand or staff as well). A shield user might be likely too. Though it'll probably have a mace/sword, as it's incredibly rare for characters to only use shields as weapons.
A spear/polearm is the only other one I can think of, but even that's pushing it. As for anything else, usually they aren't popular enough, or it's too similar to the styles we already have in game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom