• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Other characters

habaker91

Smash Apprentice
diddy kong and pit, even though i hate pit...

also, even though i'm horrible with snake, i use him sometimes

Fino

Smash Master
Jigglypuff is my secondary. :)

She is just incredibly fun to play. Almost as fun as Olimar.
I did that as well, but upon playing my first tournament in brawl, I discovered that since brawl is 'so balanced' there is no way you can win with out covering every character matchup. In that I'm saying, your alternative main needs to be someone that covers the characters your main is at a disadvantage with. Perhaps that's just my perception, but it's worked so far. So after Olimar I use Falco, but I also use Marth and Jiggs for fun. I like marth because he's practically the same as Olimar :) , but I use Falco to cover the match-ups.

~Fino

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
to what fino said- I totally agree man. I've been using Pit recently. He's great for the counters against Olimar. He's good against Wolf, Yoshi, Squirtle, Kirby, IC(supposedly), and ZSS. The only character I'm concerned about is MK though, b/c they both aren't very good against him. (who is?) He's a very in depth character with some incredible mind games. The best recovery,(imo) racking, combos, killing, a spammable projectile, which works out for my kind of gameplay style, a very quick roll and grab-just about everything you want in a character, pit has. Wingdashing is spectacular and adds a whole new level of difficulty to his playstyle. Try him out!

Jarri

Smash Journeyman
Bump, because I'm still having trouble to find a suitable secondary. I don't really "like" any other characters, but if I have to pick one I'll go with G&W, DDD or Marth. Pkmn Trainer is also one of my favs, but I'm afraid he's not going to counter much when I need him to.

Top Bottom