• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OSU Smash Fest II Results!!!

Kenpachi

Smash Apprentice
Hey eveyone! There was a wonderful turn out for OSU Smash Fest II! It was definitely an intense tournamens! Here are the results of the tournament, broken down FOUR ways!

OVERALL SINGLES: TOP 5
1. csx2r
2. Juce
3. Aftermath
4. OC George
5. T!mmy

OREGON STATE UNIVERSITY RANKINGS: TOP 5
1. csx2r
2. OC George
3. Kenpachi
4. CMin
5. Drew

TEAM TOURNAMENT RESULTS:
1. Team Rocket
2. csx2r and OC George
3. The Shinudios
4. K-Federation
5. The Super Smash Twins
5. Kenpachi and Dame Desu
(tie for 5th)

CREW BATTLE RESULTS:
Eugene was BEATEN by Corvallis
Corvallis was BEATEN by Portland

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that's all she wrote! Feel free to leave comments about how the tournament went! Good things, Bad things. Or, if you'd like to say, why you (one of at least 20) didn't go! This will help out for a better Smash Fest III. Look out for it next Fall!

~Kenpachi

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Copy & Pasted from the Pacific West Forums:

Wow, this tournament was the best. Anyone who didn't come johned out and lost out.

OC George - Best. In. Oregon.

csx2r (Mystery Chris) - Great meeting you again. Too bad we didn't get more than one stock of friendlies since we didn't get to play in the tournament. V_V

Tudios, Shin, Sam - Thanks for making time for this tournament, it's always more fun traveling with friends.

Kenpachi - Awesome tournament, lots of fun. You did a good job organizing brackets and such. Can't wait for the Fall tourney. Don't close registration until too many people actually hand you money and have their names in the brackets. ;)

Dihn - Nice meeting you. Come to more tournies so we can play before OSU III.

James - Nice hair cut.

James again - Actually, I have a real shoutout for you. Your Samus is getting faster and better. I see you using bomb mind games and Up-B outta shield more. Good stuff.

Kyle - Yay, cool that you could make it. I guess we should have played some friendlies, but seeing you again was good by itself.

Tyler - Same as above, especially the friendlies part. Remember, Smash Twin t!mmy has short hair, t0mmy's the one with longer hair.

I know I'm forgetting lots of people, but I want to say thanks for playing Smash. I had loads of fun and got to meet lots of new people.

~Shin_Ganondorf~

Smash Journeyman
Bah, no shoutouts this time.. well maybe a few.

James, your edgeguarding is the best i've seen, ever. How the F*** do I get around it!? lol. I'm trying to work on my offense and defense capabilities because of you. Meaning, no more going nuts and doing stupid things... like I love to do.

JEsse, footbag is awesome, I loved playing it with ya. We just need to get the rest of those bumbs outside and enjoy some kick action. I saw you tech off the side of the stage against Chris a couple times, ****, I still havn't got that down, so, it looks epic. ^_^

Kyler- wtf, lol, you hug me then you kick me kyle? Nice seeing you, hey tyle who were those people you were with, one of them handed me my *** in the tourny. /cry i'd love to play you guys again next tourny, hope you make it to a smash eugene sometime, that'd be cool. Kyle, love the dreads.

TImmy/Tommy- Fun ride, i'm glad we had a lot of laughs to and from the tourny, its soooo much better traveling with good friends like you guys. No more badooofs and no more caramel apples to the roof of the van. /shakes head.

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/howto...01_070522a.jpg

does that airdodge by pika mean wavedashing is even now MORE likely to be confirmed?

everyone else- This was a great tourny, I loved the free food (ggeeeeoooorrggeeeee...) and seeing friendly faces. Kicking peoples butts and staying positive. Everyone there seemed generally happy and glad to be there. And WOW what a big pot at the end of the tourny, lots of money!!
Lets all do this again sometime, it would be great to see you and compete with all of you again.

Chris- omg, I hate final destination, and your marth >_< loved playin with you.
OC-George- I promis.... I will bring a pinaple next time, i'm soo, soo sorry.. Was great buddy ^_^

Foos jr- wtf, where were you?

Top Bottom