• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oscarguydude, joins the Boards!

Oscarguydude

Smash Rookie
Hello all! My Gamer handle is Oscarguydude but my real name is Zachery Stitt. I would like to become a well known analyst of Super Smash Bros. information such as character frames, stages, specific player analysts, and other information. My skill level in any Super Smash Bros video game is very low. I'm actually going to a local tournament on June 15th to see how well I do in a tournament scene. I usually play Project M and main Metaknight and as a secondary maybe Olimar or King DeDeDe.

I am 15 years old born and raised in the city of Pontiac, Michigan, which is where I currently live. And since it's summer I can really focus on some analyst work that people would like done. Although I'm am sort of new to analyzation (if that's a word >.<) I believe I can still get some things going, but I feel like my young age and poor skill at the game will reflect my journey on becoming a well known analyst. I would also like to pick up commentating to exercise my skills as an analyst, but I won't be too big on it since I sometimes get nervous and say stupid things that have vigorously killed many peoples vibes! I can't wait to meet and help new people on these boards as well as learn many new things in the world of Smash!

Top Bottom