• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Orlando, Central Florida LAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

xX Jolly

Smash Rookie
NNID
jollygoodfellowz
I have been lanning brawl at my house for the past couple months. My room mate and I are looking for more people to play with and more competition. We have two wii's and a 90 inch projection screen to play on. We live near UCF and are thinking of setting up brawl a couple nights a week for practice. Any players are welcome message me on AIM, jollygoodfellowz, or email me at Jollygoodfellowz@yahoo.com. Let me know what you guys think we are free most nights after nine to play.

xX Jolly

Smash Rookie
NNID
jollygoodfellowz
i live about 5 miles away from ucf im at 436 and red bug across from the wal mart we are probably going to play thursday so email me if you have questions and bring anyone you want just let me know how many peoples

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom