• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OrionRank 2017 Data Thread

Did you guys like/agree with the outcome of OrionRank 2017 Late Summer?

• Total voters

freeziebeatz

Smash Apprentice
MattyG :4cloud::4megaman:
THUNDER :4ryu:
Light :4fox:
Seth :4yoshi:
Ke-ya :4robinf::4corrinf:
Puppeh :4sheik:
Dainosuke :4diddy:
Dark Wizzy :4mario:
Tengu :4mario:
colinies :4fox:
NameLess :4diddy:
Zage :4pacman:
DandyPenguin :4duckhunt:

freeziebeatz

Smash Apprentice
I'm guessing Smash Con didn't meet the requirements for Top 96 qualifying
While the tournament was stacked, it wasn't at the level of Genesis, Civil War, or EVO. Those 3 all had players who were potential Top 100 in their Top 96. This tournament, like CEO and Nairo Saga, had a lot of strong players, but not enough to fill up 96 spots of talent imo, and did not have the international representation we see at these other events.

freeziebeatz

Smash Apprentice
Gen :4ryu: (Tristate)
Venom :4ryu: (East Canada)
yeti :4tlink: (Midwest)
Dunkmaster Ragna :4ryu: (West Canada)

The thread will be update before Shine which is also Cat 4. Scoring is almost complete for our Top 50 Jan-Aug. Expect to see a post on Reddit about the Top 50 ranking beginning of September.

freeziebeatz

Smash Apprentice
IceArrow :4greninja::4mario: (NE)
Ralphie :4cloud: (Tirstate)
Sonix :4sonic: (Dominican Republic)
Craftis :4sonic: (NE)
Kuma :4sonic: (NE)
Hide :4bayonetta: (Tristate)
Fwed :4fox: (E.Canada)
Biddy :4tlink: (Tristate)
Chaos :4bowser: (Tristate)
Vivid :4lucario::4bayonetta: (Tristate)
Zoan :4mewtwo: (Tristate)
Wraith :4bayonetta: (Tristate)
The Great Gonzales :4ness: (Tristate)

Shine was a strange tournament as we saw it to be more stacked than a Cat 4 but not stacked enough to be a Cat 5. So what we decided to do is still have this tournament count as the same amount of points as other Cat 5 (CEO, Nairo Saga, SSC), but only the Top 48 qualified.

More updates. Scoring is almost complete and we will have a Top 50 releasing next week. This thread is very behind in updates BUT once scoring is done I will try my best to get this caught up quickly after a small break. Stay tuned!

freeziebeatz

Smash Apprentice
OH and another thing that has been updated, the main page now has links to all of the brackets used as well under each month tab.

freeziebeatz

Smash Apprentice
Well it is time for some bad news my friends. I am have to discontinue this thread. Unfortunately keeping up with this while keeping the actual data spreadsheet updated is a hassle and honestly tedious. That sheet is more important and I can not handle both with the semester picking up heat. Thank you all for the support and I will make sure to post in the 4BR Tier List threads if we have any updates. But for now, I will have to leave this thread unfinished to stay on schedule to have a quality Top 100 prepared for you all late December / early January. Stay tuned!

Regards - Freezie and Das Koopa

Top Bottom