• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Origin SSB64 Tournament (Bracket Posted! Play Matches)

The Star King

Smash Hero
This reminds me of that one time I argued with ciaza about whether it's easier to edgeguard Falcon with Pika on Peach's or Dreamland

or something like that

it's easier on Dreamland btw

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
its easier for most chars to edgeguard on dl, only excepton imo is probably pikachu

breakthrough

Smash Journeyman
Fun set to watch! Idk what you're talking about though breakthrough, every single one of Marbles gimp attempts on Peaches failed, his gimps were much more successful on Dreamland
There were multiple times when I had a possible up-b kill from a dair or uair...and then they hit the bumper. Another thing I really hate about the stage. I'm just salty so I blamed it on peach's, but I don't like the map as Falcon. Love it as other chars though.

Sorry for the double post. Came back and saw this post and forgot I had just posted in the thread...

B-Town

Smash Apprentice
Any chance I can get any extra day? I'm having kaillera problems. Normally it works perfectly fine but now it freezes on either the open video or right before the character select window opens. Offline works fine.

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
lol that last game was total bs and we both know it

****ing 4 stock comeback

i'll never forgive myself

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Killer is taking over my spot since I didn't want to play in my own tourney in the first place and he doesn't mind starting in loser's bracket.

\\Killer//

Smash Journeyman
Name: Killer
State: CT
Emulator: PJ64k
Time I Can Play: Anytime on weekdays(Wednesday; will be gone from 6:00p.m. to 9:30p.m). Friday/Saturday are around 11:00 or later, Sundays are just random :confused:
Time Zone: EST
Day(s): Monday-Friday
Contact(s): Skype name: ezkillah101/ able to find me on Skpe's SSB64 group chat or just PM me here

kys

Smash Ace
I was about to come in here saying I should've entered this one with the lack of Killer, Bane, SK, Boom, Jaime, etc.

But nvm Killer.

GG

Also, the salt is great. Adds a little drama and a little spice. Keep it going.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Lost 0-3, remove me from this please. Can't play in my wireless lag anymore, sticking with offline only.

WOTG

Banned via Warnings
Beat puff daddy/richard 3-1. Lost one cuz i couldnt stop laughing, oh well, good job, no johnz.

Top Bottom