• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Order you mained characters + Reasons

Darkwashu

Smash Ace
Fox>Ness>Weegee>Jiggly

Fox,first cahracter I used,so he stuck with me.
Ness,I love Earthbound
Weegee..because hes Weegee
Jiggly,because shes so cute o_O

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Fox>Ness>Weegee>Jiggly

Fox,first cahracter I used,so he stuck with me.
Ness,I love Earthbound
Weegee..because hes Weegee
Jiggly,because shes so cute o_O
Your avatar is awesome

Recently Ness has become my secondary char..just find him fun now, learning his combos are hard though (not Uair combos...Fair--Fair--Dair and the such) when i use a D-pad :|

craiigg

Smash Lord
since ive started playing on console my chars have changed to like

1.Fox
2.Falcon
3.Pika
4.DK
5.Link
6.Jiggs
7.Mario
8.Kirby
9.Luigi
10.Ness
11.Samus
12.Yoshi

Mr. Rogu

Smash Ace
Ness>Falcon>Kirby>Yoshi
Ness: probably the best spike in the game and broke up B.
Falcon: his speed is amazing.
Kirby: good for combos.
Yoshi: fun character to play as. also, yoshi is amazing in this game. he sucks in melee and is ok in brawl.

plainodd

Smash Rookie
Pika>Link>Fox>Pika(Again)>Jigglypuff!

Pika because I thought he had awesome recovery and a fun Down B, Link because I liked his long range grapple. Fox, for his funky Aerial moves. Pika, again for the same reason and boredum... Jigglypuff because I love her up throw and her super powerfull backward grapple, and that led to some awesome spike combos.... I also like her recovery!

(Woot, Jiggly!!!!!!!)

Red the Ghost

Smash Ace
Started using Pikachu back in '99/2000, then switched to Kirby because I liked his games. I stayed there for a while, but when I got into the game again after finding out about the competitive community, I switched to Fox just for the hell of it and found out how awesome he was, and started using Falcon as well.

Daedatheus

Smash Lord
Started with Link back in the days of early smash as a younger child, because I loved the games but mainly because Link was most appealing as a character to me. Everyone else seemed too cartoony or something. Link had a sword and bombs, plus everyone usually played on his stage.

Then I got interested in Fox for his pure speed, and reflector. This was still early days, though, so I didn't go half as fast with him as he is capable of.

Then smash left my life for a while.
When it came back, I was still interested in those two, but experiment with Falcon. Once I discovered the competetive community, I worked on Fox, Link, and Falcon mainly... but most recently my main is Pikachu, because he is just that good. I also love annoying people by kicking them miles off the stage and easily recovering with his excellent up+b.

Now I use Link, Fox, Pika and Falcon mainly, but I still need lots of work with Falcon. I always like to switch it up though, and have had good results with Jiggly, Kirby, and lots of fun matches with Mario.

Winston

Smash Master
Seattle, WA (slightly north of U-District)
I played CF and some pikachu because they're easy. (the friend I played with played kirby, and I sure as hell didn't want to kirby ditto all day, so I picked the other easy characters.)

I still play CF cause he's easy, though I dabble with yoshi, mario, fox, and pikachu.

I definitely don't have the resolve to learn a new keyboard configuration so I can short hop.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
Pikachu forever, even in Melee.
Link and CF next, they're fun.
Then Samus and Jigglypuff, also quite fun.

Then everyone else except Ness. At least on Kaillera, since I SH well, or DJC well.

Top Bottom