• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Operation Fearless Caravan Is A Gogogo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

underscore_

Smash Journeyman
lolllll i thought i wasnt going but sure :]... what time should i be at equi's?

Equi

Smash Ace
Call me tomorrow bro, just figure out a way to get dropped off.

Equi

Smash Ace
****, all this excitement is making me want to break down to some Rick Astley!

Any forum members down? **** yall are asleep. Weirdos.

Equi

Smash Ace
So me and Rx- are teaming, and the one team I'm solely worried about is Linguini/Afro.

Does anyone else find the pair of them teaming to be like, incredibly broken. Holy crap. They're GONNA BE BEAST. Hard as **** to take out. Not saying it'll be impossible. But it's more broken than five Snakes out in the forest if you ask me.

You guys seriously need to root for us. Everytime I hit Afro or Linguini with a bair, or if Rx- gets a smart spammed tornado off, we need to here all of the "DEYA GOZ" in the world. In fact where's that crew? When we're playing, I wanna here

DEYA GO!!!!1111 screamed so loud that Junior and the whole store freaks out in the finals.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
So me and Rx- are teaming, and the one team I'm solely worried about is Linguini/Afro.
Does anyone else find the pair of them teaming to be like, incredibly broken. Holy crap. They're GONNA BE BEAST. Hard as **** to take out. Not saying it'll be impossible. But it's more broken than five Snakes out in the forest if you ask me.

You guys seriously need to root for us. Everytime I hit Afro or Linguini with a bair, or if Rx- gets a smart spammed tornado off, we need to here all of the "DEYA GOZ" in the world. In fact where's that crew? When we're playing, I wanna here

DEYA GO!!!!1111 screamed so loud that Junior and the whole store freaks out in the finals.
thats ok. you dont have to be worried about me and HRNUT. just dont be suprised if you lose :chuckle:

that team does seem pretty beast though

Equi

Smash Ace
thats ok. you dont have to be worried about me and HRNUT. just dont be suprised if you lose :chuckle:

that team does seem pretty beast though
XD you're forgetting one important factor

There's no Snake to gimp. I'm counting on you two to knock Linguini/Afro into losers. Play the same way you did the last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom