• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Open Invitation to Tennessee Area Players

mslano

Smash Journeyman
Ever since joining here, I've been eager to play against some outside competition. Unfortunately, I can't have a car on campus this year, so I don't have a way to get to outside tournaments. I can, however, host a couple people to play on a Friday night or a Saturday. I know there are players in TN and surrounding states, so this should work out to provide new competiton for me and whoever comes here to play. Just let me know here or in an email if you'd like to stop by Vanderbilt to get some Smash playing in.

mslano

Smash Journeyman
I wish I could have gone to your tournament, but it's at the end of my spring break, so I have no way to get there and then up to school since I can't drive there.

mslano

Smash Journeyman
Bump

Just trying to get more visibility so I can find competition.

Aurafox

Smash Ace
NNID
AuraPuffs
3DS FC
2466-1511-0624
If it's near Chattanooga, I'll see what I can do. If not, I'll hold back from this one.

JesustheDarkLord

Smash Apprentice
Tsk tsk... in the first post he says he is at Vandy. If I get some time off, I'll try to contact you and come smash; if I can get some practice with Jio and make sure he won't embarass himself, I'll bring him along.

Aura, get a new job. When you do, we can get together and smash - until then, you need to be finding a job.

Aurafox

Smash Ace
NNID
AuraPuffs
3DS FC
2466-1511-0624
Hey, I've been living off of tournament money for 7 months now. Besides, I have to wait a bit before I can find a job anyway. This weekend is furry con, so I can't get hired until after that, and April 17-18 (the V-games tournament in Atlanta) is a big school event that everyone in my school (except me, pretty much) is asking off on. I'm going to wait until my schedule is open before I work on getting a job again. =)

Also, I know he said where he is, but I don't know if that's near Chattanooga or not! ;) Hehehehe!

Aurafox

Smash Ace
NNID
AuraPuffs
3DS FC
2466-1511-0624
I see. =) Hrm... I'll have to see how things work out. Nashville is only about 100 miles away, so if I can ever head up to smash, I'll let you know. It's about as far away as Knoxville.. which I'm also going to have to visit again. =)

industry

Smash Cadet
Inevitable 2008: DamageControl- Memphis,Tennessee - MAY 31, 2008

Inevitable 2008: DamageControl

3 month countdown begins and all roads lead to MEMPHIS.
MAY 31, 2008
Memphis,TN.
Holiday Inn at Mount Moriah
2490 Mount Moriah Rd, Memphis, TN

Website will go live March 7, 2008

With full list of Details and Registration.

Money is on the line once again in Memphis...

Video's will be released after FRXI.

YouTube: Mind4Media
__________________________________________________ _______
Confirmed Titles:

Call of Duty4: Team Play 4v4

Madden '08

Newest TEKKEN

Guilty Gear AC plus:

NBA Live 2008
or
NBA 2K8

Smash bros. Brawl

Virtua Fighter 5

We want your input on another title to make this the the hype what will it be? just reply!!

Mor info to come real soon!!

Aries

Smash Rookie
I live in franklin. About 30 mins from Nashville and would love to play some local tourneys. Or even just some casual games.

Top Bottom