• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Op Pac man equipment in doubles

DisidisiD

Smash Journeyman
So I was really bored and I decided to do some testing with equipment on pacman. After testing out multiple combinations I thought might be useful, I realized that, if side b is dropped and eaten, since it heals, is it a food item? After testing this with the caloric equipments, I found out it does. And this brings the OP pac man. If you put caloric immortal on pacman and he eats, he's immortal for 7 seconds. Not too long. But he can extend it by eating more pellets. My idea is that, in doubles, one character could be pacman with this equipment and the other person be anyone who can knock down the pellet easily. One choice is ness because Pk Fire stays out and you farm these easily. And there are no problems that come up. Once you get one pellet eaten and you have your partner to pk Fire away, you're set. You can farm these and be invincible for massive periods of time. And then you can just walk up to them and combo with no fear of repercussions.

DisidisiD

Smash Journeyman
Equipment is not really meant to be balanced at all in a competitive setting. Casually, though, that's rather interesting.
Oh yeah definitely. Competitively, all this is is more reason NOT to use equipment lol. I know that. This is for more casual people.

Top Bottom