• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

only want one thing from link

do you think they should bring it back or what

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Archangel of link

Smash Rookie
All I would like to see that they do to link is keep the arrow their after he shoots in melee they had that and it is so use full now they took it away now I feel nude like any one can hit me

_Sheik

Smash Lord
The only thing I want from Link is a huge buff from his Brawl mediocrity, but that's just me I guess.

Last edited:

ITALIAN N1NJA

Smash Ace
NNID
ITALIAN_N1NJA
3DS FC
3368-3413-2021
He's saying that in Melee and PM, arrows would travel until they hit something. In Brawl they only went so far based on charge. This is stupid in my opinion because arrows are supposed to be arced. That takes skill. Having them disappear half way through the distance doesn't exactly make them a long range attack.

Jade_Rock55

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4656-7001-2336
He's saying that in Melee and PM, arrows would travel until they hit something. In Brawl they only went so far based on charge. This is stupid in my opinion because arrows are supposed to be arced. That takes skill. Having them disappear half way through the distance doesn't exactly make them a long range attack.
Oh I want it like Melee then.

SmashWolf

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EchoSon
3DS FC
3738-0429-7658
I always considered the Brawl bow one of Link's few upgrades personally. I mostly use the boomerang for downwards-headed projectiles.

A_Phoenix_Down

Banned via Warnings
All I wanted from Link was a hit stun on the first slash of his Foreward Smash so he could use his full smash attack successfully (Like Toon Link's) and now he has that so I'm content with him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom