• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

only 6 hours remain and we are down by 1,000 votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario Orchestra

Smash Apprentice
Come on guys we need your help. Bring everyone you know and get them to vote for brawl for game of the decade (www.gamefaqs.com), scroll right. This is the championship match! No registration is required. This is the last post I will make regarding this poll tournament shocker. How could we be losing to MM? It's not OoT. Just log on and vote for brawl please, that's it. And text your friends and bring everyone here and AiB to vote! The xatroom doesn't work for me so I can't do it. Please bring on a strong voter rally because that is what is needed. Don't vote for a zelda fanboy game that lacks meaning. Vote for brawl as this is the championship match for game of the decade! Bribg literally everyone on the bandwagon to erase this huge polling deficit brawl is facing atm.

D

Deleted member

Half Life 2 and Metroid Prime losing to Fallout 3?

I don't think so.

This should indicate how awful the gamefaqs polls are.

Mario Orchestra

Smash Apprentice
Vote for brawl. 10 minutes remaun!!!! Hurry tell everyone else to tell everyone else. The game is making an epic comeback,!

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Majora's Mask is the greatest game of all time.

Happy (and surprised) to see it get the recognition it deserves... especially from a place like Gamefaqs. I would have thought OOT or TP would be there before MM...CAUSE TEH 3 DAYS THING IS GEH LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom