• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IplayFalcon

Smash Rookie
Since there are so many great things coming out of the homebrew channel, i thought of two things.

1)A way to fix brawls horrible online play?
2) Is it possible using the homebrew channel to make super smash brother melee online?

Dragoomba

Smash Lord
1) I don't think that homebrew would ever be used to fix online situations, it seems too out of reach, plus online quality has to do with your internet settings... And homebrew cannot alter those. Nintendo would probably find out anyway.

2) I'm not even sure if the Homebrew channel can be used with Gamecube games, but again, not sure if they can implement online settings on a game.

Teronist09

Smash Journeyman
Since there are so many great things coming out of the homebrew channel, i thought of two things.

2) Is it possible using the homebrew channel to make super smash brother melee online?
You would need a USB Gecko to do anything to gamecube games, I think. Even then a project to get such a thing to work online would probably be shut down by the big N in its infancy.

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
1) Not really.

2) There's always Brawl+. It works online when all your opponents have on the same codes as you. You can find the codes at a thread the main Brawl discussion forum.

Top Bottom