• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Online tutor for my main ryu

bigTmanX

Smash Rookie
Listen, I've played smash 4 since release and now that I found my true main, I would use him to his fullest. I want to be able to do more of ryu's combos and advanced techniques on the fly and perform much better. I want to be consistent with my skill level. Criticism is appreciated. I will post my nintendo network I.D. below. I'm open from 4:30 pm to 6:00pm on weekdays and 1:00 pm to 3:30 on weekends. My nintendo network id is Battommy.

Krokeledokus

Smash Rookie
NNID
Krokeledokus
Hiya Batommy, i´ve added you! I´m a Ryu main myself and we could probably learn a thing or two from each other. I have by no means mastered ryu and still looking to get better. My NNID is Krokeledokus

Krokeledokus

Smash Rookie
NNID
Krokeledokus
If you have skype would you mind adding me on there? then you can just message me whenever you feel like playing.
Its a whole lot easier for communication aswell.
My Skype: Koenmourik

Top Bottom