• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Online Tournament

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
http://z6.invisionfree.com/Emularena_Grounds/index.php?showtopic=556&st=0

JOIN UP IF YOU WANT, tournamernt that I made, please post all replies on the original tournament page, i have this open when i can so I can see your replies all the time

read the description
I'll start this when 10-20 people come

people in it:
:pPS KoRoBeNiKi
: Jaime HR-MC
: PPS MattNF
: Felix45 (actually felix45) also aim felix45
: PPS SuPeRbOoMfAn
: Lawrencelot (unknown kailera)
:
:
:
:
:

Rules: Play 3 matches (not first to 2/3, all 3)

POINT SYSTEM
A win gets you 1 point
2 wins 2 points
3 wins 3 points
0 wins 0 points
1 win 1 point
A kicked person forces of all the points gained by that person
for example, person a beats person b by 3 wins, person c beats person b by 2 wins, person b is disqualified, person a and b both get 3 wins

Stock: 5 or 4
Items turned off
Koro's desynch, lag, and other rules:
1.if desynch kill up to the life which you had when you desynched
for example: if a kirby vs ness, kirby had 4 left before desynched, he has 4 left in the next game
1a. if the person quit (not desynch, quit), they lose that match
2. if the whole server has to restart all players go back to their damage before the desynch
3. if there are 3 desynches by the same player, the player loses that match (1 out of 3)
4. if a person lags, find another server
5. you can im me (goc6283) on aol or mail me (goc6283) and ill check if the person is lagging, or you are lagging (i have virtually no lag on the emularena server
6. obscene amount of lag found after number 5 turns into a forfeit of that match
7. if you complain that someone is lagging and you are lagging as wel l (both badly), both players get losses for the round
8. the first stage is either hyrule, random, or dream land
9. the loser picks the next stage
10. if there is a ness, the person can choose to not play saffron
11. the same stage cannot be picked twice
12. if you wish, you can decide to pick a music if the people agree on it
13. if you don't want to listen to another music, you can either use a code to turn off the music or put the actual music
14. if you really wish, both players can accept a stage accesed by code (besides Race to the Finish and Final Destination), however both players have to agree to choose it
15. no other codes besides all characters unlocked, items turned off, and if wanted music/stages

Stages acceptabe: all except mushroom kingdom, the banned code stages, and sector z

Umbrasquall

Smash Ace
You can't pick random stage online anyways. I'm pretty sure most people will just agree on Hyrule or Dreamland.

Lord Kirby

Smash Journeyman
u shood put a new rule and have them all play on polygon stage, the FAIREST of them all(since final destination cant be played on). its really less laggy on that stage. no background animation. no stage interruption. no complaints.

Thino

Smash Master
u shood put a new rule and have them all play on polygon stage, the FAIREST of them all(since final destination cant be played on). its really less laggy on that stage. no background animation. no stage interruption. no complaints.
if other stages lags for you there's something wrong with your connection or the delay you choose to play

There isn't background "animation" on any of the levels.
*cough* King Dedede*cough*

Top Bottom