• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

online tournament- prize free virtual console title

Chum

Smash Apprentice
I am hosting an online tournament with a free prize of a virtual console game. Unfortunatly the tournament itself is run through a different brawl site so if interested pm and I will send you the name of the site. The rules are standard brawl rules with neutral stages and counter picks, and are on the site. Feel free to pm me.

psike

Smash Apprentice
Do you have to join another site to do it? Cause if not I'll get in on that- let me know if you don't mind.

psike

Smash Apprentice
You have to join the site, but its pretty nice! I'm in.

Edit: Only 4 slots left, just so you guys know

Sudsy86_

Smash Ace
Chum, when does it start? I have to work both AM and PM on Monday. I can start around 8 PM eastern if that would work.

Chum

Smash Apprentice
If you are in the tournament can start your match any time, just contact your opponent. You can find the tree on the tournament page. All we have is a check in time, I will be in the chat room on sunday from 2:00 to 5:00, so check in there.

-sonny-

Smash Journeyman
Guys, read the first page. He said that it's already full. -_-

If any spots open up though, I'll join.

Chum

Smash Apprentice
All though the spots are completly full we will be hosting more tournametns in the future so feel free to still ask for the website, so you may get comfortable with it for the future.

Top Bottom