• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Online Smash64 Tourney - Retribution

Battlecow

Play to Win
Wow I am just the best at reading threads. Even better at predicting things.

The proper response there would have been to offer a side bet on who would win their first encounter.

M!nt

Smash Champion
Killer won 3-0 ; __ :

I WILL HAVE VENGEANCEE!!!1

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
All in time son :p

I was feeling a lot more fluid when i played WOTG later that day so, i just need to keep playing and ill be back to normal soon...and hopefully beyond!!!

serge

Banned via Warnings
Mint, if you don't show up on the server at a REASONABLE time by Wednesday I might have to DQ you, just a warning. People told me you showed up Saturday night at like 2 am, you can't expect other people to be around that late. Please try to come on during the day, I don't wanna DQ anyone.

B Link

Smash Lord
Tourney should be renamed kirbybution (I don't even know if everyone used kirby but that's the feeling I'm getting)

The Star King

Smash Hero
Tourney should be renamed kirbybution (I don't even know if everyone used kirby but that's the feeling I'm getting)
Kirby (Killer, Lulz, the great MATTS!, serge possibly) and Pikachu (Mint, Dial, Surri) looks like. Maybe I should have joined and shown these noobs how it's done.

shout-outs to tj for playing Mario

Dial_911

Smash Cadet
Kirby (Killer, Lulz, the great MATTS!, serge possibly) and Pikachu (Mint, Dial, Surri) looks like. Maybe I should have joined and shown these noobs how it's done.

Yup thats exactly how it is

Battlecow

Play to Win
It's played on PC's via emulators using n64 controllers with USB adapters. It actually works much, much better than brawl wifi and it's very easy to set up.

LULZY

Smash Cadet

I main kirby, that doesn't mean I ONLY use kirby, I play every character in the game, and im not even that bad to be honest. I used more than just kirby when I played. I dont understand why people are ignorant over a character, yeah there is a lot of kirby noobs all around but that doesn't mean EVERY single kirby main ONLY uses kirby. Maybe if you did sign up and "showed us noobs how it's done" then you would realize that ;)

- Also come to galaxy we should play some time :D

MATTS!

Smash Ace
lost vs Killer 4 - 1

Killer wins

*claps*

I might be doing a tourney a BIG one, online obviously, if anybody is interested in joining?

The Great MATTS!

serge

Banned via Warnings
Tourney over, congratz to killer and thx to everyone for playing!

Supreme Champion: Killer

Worthy Adversary: MATTS!

Maybe Next Time: LULZ

4th place: Serge

5th place tie: Mint, Dial

7th place tie: Surri-Sama, TJ

The Star King

Smash Hero
I main kirby, that doesn't mean I ONLY use kirby, I play every character in the game, and im not even that bad to be honest. I used more than just kirby when I played. I dont understand why people are ignorant over a character, yeah there is a lot of kirby noobs all around but that doesn't mean EVERY single kirby main ONLY uses kirby. Maybe if you did sign up and "showed us noobs how it's done" then you would realize that ;)

- Also come to galaxy we should play some time :D
Wait wut. Wut did I say to get this. I never said you only play Kirby. I've played you before so I know that.

I was just talking about your tourney char lol

Top Bottom