• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Online play problem??

kirbysmasher

Smash Rookie
Well just got ssbb like most of you guys and i was gonna go all out online, but when i try playing with "anybody" i sit and wait forever for people to join until it disconnects me.

Is it because everyone is playing story mode or is there somthing wrong server side or am i just screwed????!

Thx in advance ^_^

Norgay

Smash Apprentice
Yea, the same thing is happening to me. I know you have to do something with ports, but the thing Is I want to make the online work without the whole "DMZ" thing, because then your router is totally open to anyone. Does anyone know another way to get it to work without activating the "DMZ" on the router?

kirbysmasher

Smash Rookie
i dunno about ports cause i can play cod4 on my xbox360 online (halo etc as well)
Well at least i know im not the only one missing out on the bashing :D

playing story mode right now ^_^ might as well get captain falcon :D

Top Bottom