• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Online play Peach bug

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
lol That's pretty funny. Good thing I ain't gonna be playing as Peach at all.

Last edited:

Delphinus

Smash Rookie
NNID
DelphinusV
3DS FC
2595-0710-4989
Yeah, I guess the Japanese players get to be beta testers. Really unfortunate. Second 3DS game I can think of off the top of my head to have a major game breaking bug (Pokemon X/Y being the other.) And it seems like this shouldn't have been hard for them to catch before release. Wonder if there are any other bugs they missed. :(

Carrill

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3325-2718-4699
Is it just me or does this suggest that Peach was highly undertested in the development team's QA?

A bug like this is a huge oversight and it leads me to believe that they just didn't test her thoroughly enough. Could this also be the reason for her nerfed Final Smash? I'm sure any tester playing as Peach would have complained after using it.

Top Bottom