• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Online modes

Anonymous24

Smash Apprentice
Alright between team battle and basic brawl which mode would you choose and why. Even if you dont play it still answer

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Team, there's usually more actual fighting in them than the basic who usually just fools around most of the time.

POKE40

Smash Lord
Teams is the way to go:
People on teams can make it very diffucult to start a taunt party. It may start. But would last a few seconds. One problem for teams is if one person is away... I find it fun personally since Diddy is good against 2 people (or sometimes G&W)

FFA:
Taunt Parties. Gang ups. Less room for fighting. Everything else goes here. For some reason I play more FFA than Teams. I guess I'm impatient for a match on Team...

Ikenomon

Smash Apprentice
I would prefer Team Battle because there are less cheap people. Team Battle would be ideal if you want a serious match. Based off my experiences, there are less taunt parties.

Basic Brawl has many spammers/campers/cheap people. Occasionaly, there are some taunt parties. IMO, they are cool. I always try to join whenever possible.

Anonymous24

Smash Apprentice
Whats ironic about FFA i actually found people better than the people ive fought in team battles its to me a little strange i dont know why. I dont fight my best at all in either team or FFA because of the people who just love to copy a move you just did a second ago but with satisfactory results

Ikenomon

Smash Apprentice
Whats ironic about FFA i actually found people better than the people ive fought in team battles its to me a little strange i dont know why. I dont fight my best at all in either team or FFA because of the people who just love to copy a move you just did a second ago but with satisfactory results
That's queer. People in Team Battle for me are always better than the people I face in FFA. Maybe the people I taunt with in FFA are secretly good :/? Well I never actually fight them, I taunt with them :).

Anonymous24

Smash Apprentice
Check it out im being serious. Your usually the yellow ike right Ive probably seen you. Theres a couple of taunters that you must fight cause I usually have one on ones with them sometimes it really passes time quickly. There are a few that are actually good. If you see me online on FFA we can have our little one on one in temple as the other taunts its really good take my word for it

Anonymous24

Smash Apprentice
lol i must be more specific :laugh: well thers alot of me to expecially after all the time i took out to play COD 5 and play basketball.(mostly basketball)

Tsukiko

Smash Rookie
I like Basic Brawl because in Team Battle, my partner always has the most deaths, resulting in my team to lose. Also because if your partner's away, your opponents go after that person and you have to protect him/her while destroying your opponents. Too me, that's just too much work.

Ikenomon

Smash Apprentice
Check it out im being serious. Your usually the yellow ike right Ive probably seen you. Theres a couple of taunters that you must fight cause I usually have one on ones with them sometimes it really passes time quickly. There are a few that are actually good. If you see me online on FFA we can have our little one on one in temple as the other taunts its really good take my word for it
Wha? I actually be a big array of characters, so that could not have been me. Also, the Ike in my picture is actually normal Ike. I join taunt parties all the time, so I never get teamed. I might have faced you in some matches, but how can I be so sure?

Anonymous24

Smash Apprentice
Im a dark link mostly seen in the taunt matches uses projectiles (alot), hookshot (everyuse possible)alot, standard dodges alot which I got alot of people pissed about and ive done that crouching dance mixed with dodging, youll probably see me. Oh and to add on to the people my friends are also nice at brawl to and do the taunt matches but were usually having one on ones so.........................

Top Bottom