• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Online Leaderboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donovan McGrabb

Smash Rookie
This there gonna be an official ranking system within the game similar to street fighter or naw?

Bearbuddy4

Smash Journeyman
NNID
bearbuddy3
There is "smash power" (which to me doesent mean ****)

but no, i dont think there will ever be any kind of leaderboards.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
There is "smash power" (which to me doesent mean ****)

but no, i dont think there will ever be any kind of leaderboards.
My god, your avatar is every single level of adorable.

And Donovan, if you want an online leaderboard sort of thing, you can always play the nintendodojo online ladder.

Bearbuddy4

Smash Journeyman
NNID
bearbuddy3
My god, your avatar is every single level of adorable.

And Donovan, if you want an online leaderboard sort of thing, you can always play the nintendodojo online ladder.
Lol glad you like it(i didnt draw it tho)

Jonney

Smash Cadet
NNID
hawkeye721
3DS FC
4253-3982-7075
I hope there is at least a way to list how many online tournaments you've won

Elegant

Smash Apprentice
Nintendo always ****s up online. In the one game where they could have blown us away, they still make it cheesy and not the greatest experience.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Nintendo always ****s up online. In the one game where they could have blown us away, they still make it cheesy and not the greatest experience.
Give them credit, it's like a million times better than it was on Brawl. Kind of a backhanded compliment, but still.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Sakurai has openly shown his disdain towards traditional ranking systems, presumably because he doesn't understand what match making for better matches actually entails.

You can try Nintendodojo.com or the Smashladder.com if you would like good un-official alternatives for a competitive ladder system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom