• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Online help(new smash board member)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gowzer

Smash Rookie
Do you need brawl friend code AND Wii code to brawl online with people and if so I'm looking to brawl online with people anytime of the day/night so if you would like to brawl post your brawl code AND Wii code just incase thank you and add me please!!
P.S. Wii code:8299 0583 8163 9406
Brawl friend code:3737 9316 6634

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
Hiii welcome to the boards! You could've asked this in the Q&A thread...

If you want to brawl people the >>Smash Boards Arena<< is a nice place to start. There is also [U]www.fsmash.org[/U]. The person who you want to brawl with must have your Friend Code in your list and they must have your Friend Code in there list. You don't need to have each others Wii #. Although, if you want to send and receive stages/pictures/replays then both of you have to register each other's Wii #.

Also, try placing your Friend Code in your post bit so that you don't have to keep writing it. Just go to your >>User CP<< located at the top of the web page to the right of the Bowser logo. From there click on the >>Edit Your Details<< tab on the left and find the slot to enter in your Friend Code and Wii #.

Enjoy your stay and hello again!.

Gowzer

Smash Rookie
Ok thank you that helps, but I have been having problems still. Both a friend and I have added each others friend code and it says awaiting registration. Will that change after a certain amount of time?

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
Both you and your friend have to be on at the same time for the Friend Codes to register. If it still says awaiting registration even if you have done that then it could be something wrong on Nintendo's part. Sometimes you might have to delete and re-enter the Friend Codes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom