• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

online fun

Sephy95

Smash Lord
JigglerPuff! XD (I call her that her.) Such a funny character especially when horizontally KOed.XD
Ive noticed that some players will fall for the most obvious attacks with her. I arc jump over them to execute a dair and they just keep getting hit. That really makes them mad to an extent. XD

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Ive noticed that some players will fall for the most obvious attacks with her. I arc jump over them to execute a dair and they just keep getting hit. That really makes them mad to an extent. XD
Since it doesn't semi-spike like Kirby's Dair it can lead to Rest which can KO them and anger them. XD

FIREL

Smash Ace
Was just in a taunt party with a Giga bowser hack and with music that i think isnt from brawl

FIREL

Smash Ace
*** **** ***** ****** ***** **** .... forgot to
damit XD... aww well ill probally find him again

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Yeah it depends if the player is on most of the time and judging hackers, they probably only go on for a quick laugh or to troll.
The times I'll run into the same people are usually if we suddenly D/C in a match then I quickly rejoin BB and usually re group with the same 1 or 2 people from before instantly.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
The times I'll run into the same people are usually if we suddenly D/C in a match then I quickly rejoin BB and usually re group with the same 1 or 2 people from before instantly.
Yeah but I'm saying if you quit the group entirely and the next day you try to find the same players but to no avail.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Yeah but I'm saying if you quit the group entirely and the next day you try to find the same players but to no avail.
Now I never assume I'll run into good players because 70% of the time I usually don't. I hate having my mindset set to taking it easy when one comes and I play bad since I'm used to dealing with bad players by doing moves and patterns I usually don't do with good ones.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Now I never assume I'll run into good players because 70% of the time I usually don't. I hate having my mindset set to taking it easy when one comes and I play bad since I'm used to dealing with bad players by doing moves and patterns I usually don't do with good ones.
Yeah well brawling noobs will do that to you unless you take every match seriously. Toying around with noobs gets me comfortable when I fight someone decent.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Yeah well brawling noobs will do that to you unless you take every match seriously. Toying around with noobs gets me comfortable when I fight someone decent.
Happens to me. I don't like to fight serious pretty much at all and stick to being casual. I need to be in perfect shape when I want to play serious.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
I know some hackers are able to do it. I want to get into it mostly for the better time limit for capturing replays so I don't have to set up capture device up and record a game with minor lag.
I need to get a capturing device. Ive got way too many replays on my SD card. A lot of snapshots as well.

FIREL

Smash Ace
You can plug your SD card into the computer and then download bin2jpg, which turns SSBB pictures into jpg... i dont know about replays though

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
doesn't work with replays. you need a capture card for that one.
but for photos, yeah an SD card is perfect.

Top Bottom