• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Online Crew Battles Who's in!?!?!

do you plan to join a crew/create your own?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GhettoNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
DaGhettoNinja
3DS FC
2724-1629-7971
So basically I'm trying to get a tally of people who are interested in online Crew battles I am the current leader of Get Murcked which is on the 3Ds Smash Clans threadhttp://smashboards.com/social-forums/super-smash-clans-3ds.1749/
Anyway extreme self plugging aside I'm really just trying to promote a format thats stuck in a very basic form. I personally think it has a ton of potential becuase its a crews made of great players from all across the world. This way for example if there was a really good crew and Europe and they wanted to play a american crew they could and they could do it online and still be part of the same league and if you have friends in the community that live far away you guys can still form a crew and compete with other crews.Now at the moment there's only one dominant crew in the "league" but like I said this style is still so fresh that its truly anyone's for grab. So now I just have one question.... Can you handle the hype?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom