• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Online bug...

Javier78

Smash Apprentice
This happened to me a few seconds ago. I was on With Anyone, and I there were 4 people in total. We had one match, and 2 dropped out. I was in the practice stage. I was on my laptop, and when I looked at the screen, something seemed odd. The 2nd player box was gone, and the first player box appeared. It was a red box, and it said practice stage! The game thought I was the 2nd player, or so I thought. When the match started, Marth was the first player(I was the Ice Climbers), and It showed that I was the second player. I thought it was pretty cool, until I found out I couldn't move. It went on for 2 matches until it disconnected all of us.(Heh. NWFC FTL.)

I tried recording it, but I didn't have any recording equipment with me (and since I couldn't control/move anything, I couldn't save a replay.)

EDIT:

I got a new cell phone, and I got the pictures imported from my old phone:

I had 3 hacks on:
Wifi music modifier
Wifi stage modifier
Infinite replay time

Has this happened to anyone else?

petre

Smash Lord
closest to Sterling Heights, MI on your wii foreca
there are hacks that let you play with multiple people on one system online. this kind of stuff often happens when using them. so maybe your opponents were using one, i dunno.

if im correct you could have plugged your controller into the second port and it would have worked.

Javier78

Smash Apprentice
The opponent ended up disconnecting, and I was still "2nd player".

You know what though? I think I should have plugged in the second port like you said... :|

Top Bottom