• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS One week until release!!! What will be the first thing you´ll do with your copy???

When I get SSB3DS, I will...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Qbopper

Smash Rookie
Savor the fact that my local store hands out games the moment they get them, so my preordered copy could be in a day or two (three if I'm super lucky) before release.

bigbro2233

Smash Journeyman
I'll go one-on-one For Glory mode with some random player as Captain Falcon. After that, Smash Run as Captain Falcon. Then destroy Master Core on 9.0 with Captain Falcon.

After that, I shall become Captain Falcon. I will end every worldwide problem, discover alien lifeforms, and create a new constellation in shape of Sakurai's face.

Shog

Smash Ace
Btw is it only in Germany 2 October instead of 3 because of the official holiday?

I will play Air Ride Smash Run of course

smashingDoug

Smash Lord
get all the all star trophies for the starts. AND WHY IS WOLF NOT IN THIS GAME SAKURAI THIS GAME SUCKS

Last edited:

CryoGX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CryoGX
Dig a grave for my social life.

Would be too lazy to do that after Sm4sh releases.

One of the most things I'm excited for is looking at the back of the box...
I generally do that and read the instruction manual if I'm riding with someone else back. Dunno why I don't just play it there; it's like I want to wait and enjoy it in the confines of my room without interruption.

Last edited:

Rockman.EXE

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0275-7903-3108
I chose "others." I'll probably jump into training mode first and really learn how to do utilts/dtilts

FloatingMew

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FloatingMew

I generally do that and read the instruction manual if I'm riding with someone else back. Dunno why I don't just play it there; it's like I want to wait and enjoy it in the confines of my room without interruption.
Same here, although recently i've been going digital.

Gabukin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gabukin
The first thing I'm doing once I get the game is going to VS mode, setting the stock count to 1 and continuously SDing until I unlock all the characters, then I will proceed to classic mode and use the roulette trick to unlock everyones custom moves, Then I'll hit training mode / For glory

Gaminguy010

Smash Cadet
NNID
Gaminguy010
Play as someone other than Mario, Link, Pikachu, Villager, and Mega Man and pick a stage that isn't battlefield.

I AM SICK OF THE DEMO :mad:

Last edited:

Ravioko

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RaviokoTheCat
3DS FC
1263-8771-0336
Switch FC
SW-0032-6272-2452
1) Unblock Dr.Mario, since he's my main
2) Spend all day traning/unlocking more characters
3) The first night, my friends and I are having a small, friendly tournament. Hoping to do well in that.
4) Join a clan (most likely not create one, I'm not THAT good ^~^)

Umberto

Smash Rookie
Play through the Single Player modes for a few hours. Play with some of the new characters, and get a general feel for the game. After a few hours I'll jump right into online play.

The hype is real, and my body is ready.

Foosedogg

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ponyhater123
3) The first night, my friends and I are having a small, friendly tournament. Hoping to do well in that.
That sounds fun. None of my friends who said they were getting the game are actually getting it, so I'll be forced to fight computers until 1) A friend gets a copy, most likely Christmas, but I have a friend who's birthday is a month after launch. 2) Get better at online. 3) The Wii U version comes out and I unlock everything again. But good luck with the tourney!

Ravioko

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RaviokoTheCat
3DS FC
1263-8771-0336
Switch FC
SW-0032-6272-2452
That sounds fun. None of my friends who said they were getting the game are actually getting it, so I'll be forced to fight computers until 1) A friend gets a copy, most likely Christmas, but I have a friend who's birthday is a month after launch. 2) Get better at online. 3) The Wii U version comes out and I unlock everything again. But good luck with the tourney!
Thank you! ^u^
Sorry to hear that you won't really have anyone to play with. I'll probably set up more tournaments in the future (I tend to keep them somewhat small so it's easy to manage), so if you ever want in on one of those - or even just for some friendly matches - I'd be happy to help

Foosedogg

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ponyhater123
Thank you! ^u^
Sorry to hear that you won't really have anyone to play with. I'll probably set up more tournaments in the future (I tend to keep them somewhat small so it's easy to manage), so if you ever want in on one of those - or even just for some friendly matches - I'd be happy to help
Thanks! I remember after Greninja was revealed, all my friends said they preordered it, so the recent news that I'd be the only person picking it up on Friday really shocked me. I was the only one who didn't start with Froakie, so I expected them to be just as excited, if not more, than I was. If my school didn't recently rule out 3DSes/iPhones, and they kept to their promise, I'd have at least half an hour a day against them. So that basically explains why this happened. And again, good luck! From the depths of my dark room with the lights of a 3DSXL on Friday, I'll be rooting for you!

spader13

Smash Journeyman
I'll swap the L and R buttons and then use Samus and Robin in Smash Run or Classic, probably Samus for Classic and Robin for Smash Run. From there, I'll cycle through my secondaries from past games before trying out the other newcomers that interest me and that weren't in the demo.

Ravioko

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RaviokoTheCat
3DS FC
1263-8771-0336
Switch FC
SW-0032-6272-2452
Thanks! I remember after Greninja was revealed, all my friends said they preordered it, so the recent news that I'd be the only person picking it up on Friday really shocked me. I was the only one who didn't start with Froakie, so I expected them to be just as excited, if not more, than I was. If my school didn't recently rule out 3DSes/iPhones, and they kept to their promise, I'd have at least half an hour a day against them. So that basically explains why this happened. And again, good luck! From the depths of my dark room with the lights of a 3DSXL on Friday, I'll be rooting for you!
Well I'll be sure to gloat, if I win :D

Niala

Smash Ace
Put the cartridge in my 3ds.

0h0h0h0

But really, I have a little get-together planned with my friends on Saturday, so I probably will just play some classic mode to unlock stuff on Friday after classes.

Cammed Z28

SB-Jgd = My FG gamer tag
3DS FC
2852-9484-2780
Stay up all night playing my copy of Sm4sh on my also new Smash Edition 3DS XL....facing off against my brother lol Planning on playing a ton of For Glory and when I am not doing that I will be unlocking characters. After smashing until dawn I will have to go into work :(. Oooh wait......we have a portable Smash now! I know what I will be doing on my lunch break, who needs to eat?

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
Skip and hop out of the game store, dance and wiggle excitedly on the way home, play nonstop, unlock everything, customize,and go online. Mainly the first part though, I love this game's mechanics and I am ecstatic to make Doc work.

BriefCasey795

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AwesomeCasey
3DS FC
4382-2575-1384
Practice with Kirby, create a mii fighter of myself, and unlock Falco and Wario.

Altais

Smash Champion
Starbase, where no turtle has gone before.
I ordered mine copy online a few hours ago. Now, I'm just playing the waiting game.

Anyhow, much like in other fighting games, the first thing I will probably do is try out every available character in training mode and see which one I fancy the most. After that, I'll probably do Classic Mode.

Top Bottom