• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One of the best Falcon Matches I've seen

Runeblade279

Smash Apprentice
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Rnl5j5Uqed8

I'm not sure if the Wario he's facing is poorly played as I'm no Wario expert, I've not seen much of him, but the Falcon here is quite impressive, seems Zjiin's got a handle on the new knee pretty well. (See the first KO. Pwnage.)

Thoughts?

Mann

Smash Ace
ugh,i didnt like it.
Super Smash Bros. Air. I honestly thought that this game play was horrible. Maybe I'm too used to the gameplay from Melee and have not tried out how Brawl is like, but all those jumps in air with lots of misses just made that video not worth watching. If you really thought that was impressive, keep looking.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PrMmsMb_8xA

This guy is playing vs. CPU. And it's more enjoyable to watch. I just noticed that his stomp from his nipples don't send them down anymore. :)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UnEGT4samkY
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Bi_wBtdYRDM&feature=related

Rang Flash

Smash Journeyman
That's a pretty good video, but yeah, I've seen better ones. The last 2 videos Mann posted are good examples.

Runeblade279

Smash Apprentice
So a video of an obviously bad player performing combos on a low-level CPU dummy that could easily be escaped and are 100% impossible to land on a human opponent is interesting these days?
Was wondering this also.. Sure, it's entertaining and opens up quasi-combo possibilities in the brain, but it's no way to play Falcon against a player.

On the other hand, the second video he post was very entertaining, despite the rather unneccessary match-losing knee at the end. (it was pretty awesome though) A very good Falcon there, seemed alot more like melee falcon.

WastingPenguins

Smash Ace
Better than watching a falcon miss his knees more than half the time.
I'd rather watch someone employing tactics and trying to land knees on an intelligent human opponent than on a brain-dead CPU who doesn't even TRY to doge or evade, but I guess to each his own.

Ja

Smash Journeyman
Yes that Wario is terrible. Lol he drove his bike into the red bumper thing once it was already active. That and the Wario's strategy was "windmill with bike". How can you do those two things and not be awful?

Still, it looks promising for CF.

AngeloBangelo

Smash Lord
Pretty cool video. Falcon's playstyle is starting to form!

It's like we're all little baby n00bs again learning the basics all over again!

Runeblade279

Smash Apprentice
That Wario is just screwing around. I don't think this was a serious match.
Yeah, after actually playing the game, this match isn't all that great, the wario's meh (I play Wario) but I posted this before playing, so gimme a break. XP

Elbow

Smash Apprentice
Decent. At least he can land the knee a decent amount...It's so hard to do in this game.

talkingbeatles

Smash Ace
Good stuff. The falcon player wasn't beastily, the bad Wario player just made it look that way.

Still, a fun match and a good falcon. That knee looked like it felt good.

derpinsmash

Smash Cadet
That was one of the worse Falcon matches ive ever seen in my entire life. First of all he never falcon punched... not even once. how can you honestly call a Falcon match good without so much as a single falcon punch? you cant! Also there was a serious lack of "show me ya moves!" after the knees. this dude better learn to stylish points if he ever wants to be apart of a good match. I mean that was just plain boring!

HAYAKU

Smash Rookie
it was ok...but next how bout u knee a human player cuzz kneeing da cpu is not impressive at all

Revolutionary1804

Smash Apprentice
this match had no validity, the wario was not good and the stage was green hill zone. it was a nice knee at 0 45 but besides that

Top Bottom