• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One of fox's infinints

Status
Not open for further replies.

OM3N

Smash Cadet
One of fox's infinints that I heard about is pinning your enemy against a wall and shining him multiple times or something like that. Can somebody tell me what to do or how to do it? Thx in advance.

Goldkirby

Smash Ace
Dude, not to be mean or anything, but EVERY single thread that you have made so far can pretty much be read in a sticky, or another thread that was created pretty recently. Using the search function would help you not make so many repetetive threads. Please, go and read through all of the stickies carefully, then comeback and ask if you have more questions. Also, I believe one of the mods (Silent Wolf) has asked you to keep these type of questions in the stickies that are for this purpose.

And there are a few ways to do this.
1. Hardest and fastest way: Jump canceled shines. Not practical because you will screw up a lot easier then with other methods.

2. Easier way number one: Shine, wavedash in place, repeat.

3. Easier way number two: shffl dair, shine, repeat.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
i've actually tried in training mode a new one... shine, empty shffl, shine, repeat. it's really stupid, but it works (i'm pretty sure), and might be easier for some ppl.

JFox

Smash Hero
Interesting...I know that when you infinite waveshine someone against a wall you run into the problem that you slowly move away from them until they are out of range. I wonder if this empty waveshine would eliminate that problem.

Of course if you are gonna do that, you might as well just throw in a dair to wrack on the damage.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Also, if your opponent knows how to smash-DI then you won't be able to infinite them by pillaring. Use the waveshine when you wall-infinite.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
You can prevent moving away from the wall by simply facing in the opposite direction of the opponent whilst shining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom