• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One mistake can cost u the hole match wit ganon

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Try not to make so many threads. We have several great Q&A threads and everyone that posts here is helpful. I'm at work now but I will try to answer some of your questions in the next day or 2. Welcome to the G boards.

warlock-don-mia24

Smash Journeyman
my friends told me to make thread's i never do i just watch video's about ganon he told me don't jus watch videos ask question about things why should'nt I not make alot of threads about how im doing this wrong and doing that wrong get back wit me on the threads man

Eager

Smash Rookie
How do you break the habit of being techchased? That sounds like a general smash question rather than Ganon in general. But to answer you, Just keep your cool and don't let your opponent have a mental advantage over you. Don't be predictable with your techs, never roll to the same side of a platform that you tech on. (i.e. tech-rolling left on the left edge of a platform on DL64). If you can, just jump out of combos; waiting to land for a tech can get you hit again.

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
Any time I get tech chase, which happens a lot against falcon, its always easier to get away if you switch it up and slow it down. Use falcon's speed against him by not teching right away, so that if he tries to chase you where he thinks u will go, he'll be left hitting open air n left n his "dirt" (for those who have read wobbles' thread)

voorhese

Smash Master
i dont know how to answer this, i would say something like mix up your techs/rolls/get up attacks

i also would focus more on not getting in the position of being tech chased instead of how to help urself get out of it

Top Bottom