• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One Hit Smash: Mii Brawler Combos (1-1-1-1)

Welcome to another bit of content all about Miis for #MiiWiik! With the discussion of Mii Brawler from five experts taking place yesterday, some may be wondering what kinds of combos and setups that 1-1-1-1 Mii Brawler has to offer. Youtube channel One Hit Smash has made a video just for #MiiWiik to show off just that. Give it a watch!

Like this content and want to see more? Keep up to date by subscribing to One Hit Smash on Youtube and following on Twitter. Learn something cool from the video? Tell us in the comments below and stay tuned to Smashboards as #MiiWiik ends tomorrow!

Comments

This is good. I like to see this sort of thing. Trying to learn about Mii Fighters in their 1111 Guest incarnation is made so difficult, or so I find. Whenever I go to look for info on them, 1111 Guest is dismissed instantly. I feel like it's a vicious circle. These characters are regarded as so bad, that people outright refuse to explore them or even talk about them, and this lack of information means that the character develops slowly and that people lack knowledge of the character's qualities, which in turn lead to the character actually performing poorly.

That's not to say the character's really are good or anything in their 1111 guest incarnation, but I feel they are still just too quickly dismissed too frequently, and that useful, meaningful and concrete knowledge is too difficult to get a hold of.

Last edited:
That was a great, informative video. It just goes to show that even 1111 Mii Brawler can be great. He has way more followups and combos than I thought. I'm really hoping Mii's are legal at Evo as well as having all setups allowed so they aren't just limited to 1111.

COMBOS
Dthrow - Up Air 0%~110%
Dthrow - Fair 0%~70%
Dthrow - Nair 0%~65%
Dthrow - Bair 0%~70%
FF Uair - Followup 0%~130%
FF Nair - Grab 0%~90% (Links into throw combos)
FF Fair (First Hit Only) - Followup 0%~160%
Uthrow - Up Air 0%~30% (Very strict timing)
Down B Bury - Followup (Any Percent)
Dthrow - Footstool - Down B 0%
Linking Uptilts - 0%~30%
Dtilt - Up Air ~45%~80% (Very strict timing)

JAB LOCKS
Weak Nair - Ftilt - Finisher 0%~40%
Dthrow - Footstool - FF Weak Nair - Ftilt - Finisher 0%~10%
Weak Nair - Finisher 0%~50%
Ftilt - Finisher 0%~30%

MIX-UPS
Dthrow - Fair - Dair 0%~60%
Dthrow - Dair 0%~40%
FF Up Air - Up Air - Up Air ~50%~75%
Double Jab - Grab (Any Percent)
Up Throw - Followup ~40%~70%
FF Fair - Grab 0%~35%
FF Nair - Followup 0%~65%
Double Jab - Followup (Any Percent)
Utilt - Followup 0%~70%
Dthrow - Up B 0%~ 50%
Dthrow - Side B 0%~20%
Dtilt - Followup 0%~50%

I thought it was well known that Mii Brawler had amazing combos and mixup. The problems with 1111, like the previous news thread mentioned, were his kill options and recovery. The Up B 1 alone lack Cloud's Range and Snap back capabilities, Kirby's Multi Jump, Ike's Super Armor and Swordfighter's 4 frames invincibility (and I guess Airborne Assault). Please correct if I am wrong. Good Video though!

Anyways, I will like to see a swordfighter 1111 guide/combo video (Look at Smash Capp =P)

I don't get it. 90% of this video was normal combos that any medium size mii fighter can do, only a few ones were 1111 specific, and the one with the headbutt to jab reset is terrible, Wario got up before Mii!

If anything, this goes to show how Mii fighter is decent, but made MUCH worse by being bound to 1111 moveset, which is something we already knew, to be honest

I don't get it. 90% of this video was normal combos that any medium size mii fighter can do, only a few ones were 1111 specific, and the one with the headbutt to jab reset is terrible, Wario got up before Mii!

If anything, this goes to show how Mii fighter is decent, but made MUCH worse by being bound to 1111 moveset, which is something we already knew, to be honest
The idea was to feature combos usable by 1111 (because of restrictions in many tournaments), not necessarily ones specific to 1111.

Mii is you and Mii is me and I never realized how stylish some of Mii Brawler's moves are.

Seriously though, that up throw.
So ROB has the most fab stock up animation, Wii Fit Trainers have some of the most horrifying throws, except Pac-man's down throw, and Mii Fighter has the most stylish up throw. Anything else we missin?

you know, looking at this again, the only special move of the 1111 set that got any real notice was Down Special 1 (forgot name). Onslaught and Ax Kick got a side mention on the non guaranteed stuff...

which means a majority of these tricks will work with any other Mii Brawler with different specials...

Top Bottom