• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One day of Diddy practice = Me > Everyone

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
The sad thing about it is, that you are almost as good as me. I have mained Diddy since I first got him in the game. I am not that good, but Diddy is that good. A few things on your game is, that you need to use the Bananas and grab more. Less peanut gun.

3xSwords

Smash Lord
I looked at the title of this thread and I thought it was made by OmegaKnight. Then I realized he doesn't need practice apparently.

rofl@ 1:14

Since I don't main Diddy I can't tell you anything. But I think you are rolling a lot, possibly too much (not counting the fact that you need to roll to glide toss).

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Meh, I hate spamming things (and I main ROB, lol wat) so spamming Bananas is difficult for me. But I guess I could try using them more.

I've been practicing that Dribbling thing for like 15 minutes now though and I think I've got it down pat, but what the hell are you supposed to use it for? It seems kinda...flashy, and thats it.

HMD

Smash Journeyman
when i used diddy i was like at the same rate as u i started him like 2 weeks ago

stingers

Smash Obsessed
No, what you fail to understand is that my Diddy transcends all known levels of beginning Diddy players.

I'm so good, if you used Meta Knight and spammed Tornado, you'd STILL. LOSE.

I'm just that amazing.

saberhof

Smash Master
Diddy isnt that hard to get good with.
you shure about that?...i dont really see diddy as a easy character :O...

theres a good player that just goes with what he sees everyone else does
theres also a good player that knows what his character can and cannot avoid and do and not do during a match...

you are not that good in my opinion, smashes were off by allot, you fell on your bananas xD, but you are very good at being patient and looks like you know your opponent well enough to 2 stock them, i also have a friend that i always 2 stock =P its really fun...

but its **** good for a begginer :D

you really need to get more aggressive and pressure loads...:O

stingers

Smash Obsessed
So I've got that I need to be more aggressive and spam bananas more.

That's the only thing wrong with my Diddy?

I must be amazing.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Yeah, I've seen NL and N4N3RZ (or however you spell it) and they're great with their glide tossing dribble infinite banana combos and all that

But...they don't truly appreciate the bananas.

They use them for their own nefarious purposes, never realizing that the real strength of bananas...

lies in the heart.

Top Bottom