• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

On the Mii Fighters Question...Final Solution?(Creating new characters with the Mii Coustumes)

JIO_M

Smash Rookie
Hey,before I start I just want to say I understand why the Mii Fighters are considered trash.However, what I propose is bringing them back with specific customisations matching fighters IE Mii Brawler as King K Roole with a UNIVERSAL and specific built that must be kept and unaltered.In other words, I propose we use the Miis to "create" characters using the pre-existing coustumes with a specific build that cant be cahnged in touraments.That way, we make new characters as a community and we don´t have the broken nature of customisation.

What do you guys think?

Lola Luftnagle

Banned via Warnings
Quite...I do believe that's a nice concept; in fact, I've seen a few :4mii: vids on Smashvods with a :4miisword: wearing the sweet Viridi costume with a 1122 specials setup myself. Pretty nice treat, that. But alas, they're still custom characters, and it appears the lot of us accepted that in the competitive environment Miis will not be free anytime soon. Let's be thankful TOs even let y'all change his/her outfit and hat and nothing more. Do feel free, though, to create them yourself and put them up against y'all's friends. I personally have all my female :4miif:s use different custom sets based on the Official Custom Moveset Project.

Last edited:

JIO_M

Smash Rookie
Funny thing is, prior to S4, people were dying for custom.Now, all compers/Smashers (competitive players)hate them! But again, I think I solved the problem.Basically, the community would decide the characteristics(stats) of the Mii generated character.The character would have to have those stats whislt wearing character cosutumes, thus "creating" a new set of characters that the community would buff or nerf as it sees fit.They wont be treated as custome characters, less Miis which can be TERRIBLE balance wise and training wise, but rather new characters with (with expections to community/tournaments mandated changes) be fixed stats.The characters that are new are literally characters who would be seen as actual playable characters that are not already in the game (Majora,Geno,Knuckles ,etc)

Im not arguing at ALL for custom fighters of exisitng characters (thats insane, too not use 18+ words) or the return of Miis in the normal sense (it COULD work, but they´d probs be tier garbage,so more or less now :p,Not too mention people from both pro ant custom and Mii players themselves would fight amongst themsvles )Im arguing using the Miis as a way of introducing characters whose customes are avalible.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Rulings on Miis change from region to region.
Most have them outright banned or 1111 but still, there are chances for them to not be just brushed off.
Even then, some TOs/opponents might allow further aesthetics customization (as long as they can verify the sizes are right).
Your idea is neat but it's as plausible as allowing Miis at all in the big scale.
:196:

Last edited:

JIO_M

Smash Rookie
"Your idea is neat but it's as plausible as allowing Miis at all in the big scale".-Good Point.Although its not the same as allowing them back into the fold, the community would have to accept the idea of custom, which resulted in a "civil war" XD.

The main difference here though, is selling the idea of a set of stats attirbuted to a coustume.I understand the hate of Miis in general, but if its dictated by the community, then I dont see a problem.

Im going to make a list of potential character lists and let the community test them out and see how they feel.

Top Bottom