• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

...On second thought, Rumble Falls isn't all that bad.

DKKountry

Smash Ace
Corneria... Fourth Planet of the Lylat System
P.s. I think a big difference between the Ice Climber level in Melee and Rumble Falls is that the Ice climber level is the same thing over and over so you never really know where you are in the level. The layout of Rumble Falls is much easier to memorize so you know exactly what's coming up next.

Also, I've played this level a lot, and even with the likes of Bowser and Donkey Kong who have zip vertical recovery, and I really don't feel that the fast scrolling part is a problem. Plus the stage scrolls slightly sideways and even stops in some parts, making for good places to really focus on fighting.

I think it's a good level to fight in, it's just that you have to keep moving and know the terrain.
The problem is nobody plays it long enough to memorize it so it's hated even more.

Top Bottom