• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

On-Screen Appearance

Polostick

Smash Apprentice
since she is zelda as diskize? wat will her onscreen apperance be?

that is if you can start as her like in melee

Thunderbolt730

Smash Cadet
I think It will be Zelda's appearance (whaterever that will be) slightly shortened with additional frames of Zelda transforming into Sheik, instead of just appearing as Sheik.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
sheik might appear like Vanish was just used... or could warp in using an OoT melody on the harp

MirageofMadness

Smash Journeyman
I wouldn't be surprised if she just appears as Zelda appears, (which, btw, has Zelda's on-screen appearance been confirmed yet?) and then transforms into Sheik like she did in Melee.

However, it would be, hands down, way better if she had her own entrance, especially if it involves her harp-magic craziness. If it is her harp, it would be cool if Zelda warped in using her Ocarina.

Drake3

Smash Ace
I guess it depends on how they do it. Zelda's entrance hasn't been shown yet, but I'm one of the many that assume it's going to be Farore's Wind, which Sheik will not be able to use. If you can still start out the battle as Sheik I guess she'll just Vanish on. It's also possible that you can't start the match as Sheik anymore.

ChristoCracker

Smash Rookie
everyone seen her (Zelda) on-screen appearance already... it looked like a taunt but it isnt, it was seen in the trailer of Smash Bros. when they told us there was a delay (first delay)

grrr... i cant describe it, just watch this vid, (at 1:47 while Link is taunting)
trust me, i seen it b4, just cant find that vid, lmao

This isnt relevant to Sheiks but w.e.

Top Bottom