• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

On a desperate lookout for Manitoba smashers.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Not sure if they still play anymore.. I played in a tournament in Winnipeg about 4 years ago? lol.. I knew they were still playing in 2011 as well and had a tournament.

Anyways 2 people I would contact would be Wilson Tieu and Russel Racca on facebook. See if there is any smash going on. Hope this helps.

Melee? Brawl? or both?

michael_li

Smash Ace
sad news but there are no more Manitoba smashers anymore because blunted object ***** them so hard they quit smash and became drug addicts

creep

Smash Cadet
holy crap I haven't logged into smashboards in YEARS! can't even remember my original accounts password..

anyway, the ssb documentary has reignited some smash in winnipeg. we're playing project m and we play a couple times a week at fusion gaming. we're just getting the scene back together so theres no biweeklies or anything yet but we're getting there.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/wpgsmash/

intRepid

Smash Rookie
checked out this group seems pretty kass, dont know if im down, i play at my apt whenever anyones down, pm for money match bo5

Lights

Smash Apprentice
I play brawl and project M, I never knew any winnipeg smashers... I did attend Apex and would like to get more involved with the scene here. When is the next meet up for project m or brawl? and where.

Top Bottom