• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OMG my gamestop may actualy have something for smash!

MechaBoozer20XX

Smash Journeyman
Wait, I'm so confused. So Gamestop is having a Brawl tourny and Gamecrazy is having a melee tourny? Also, is it every Gamestop/Gamecrazy? I checked their sites, and I didn't see anything. I really don't want to check the actually stores, but if I have to... I guess it's worth it.

I'd definitely rather play melee, that's for sure. ^_^
As far as I know it's just my local one. And thier policy is a copy of Brawl or the entire pot if not enough people enter to cover the cost of the game.

Yoru

Smash Apprentice
As far as I know it's just my local one. And thier policy is a copy of Brawl or the entire pot if not enough people enter to cover the cost of the game.
I did some research, and I believe it's all of them. Thanks for the info too, 'cause that information is good to know. ^_^

Top Bottom