• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OMG its East Coast Luck?!?!

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
ah, well you'll be good playing UCF/Noob Testament. Theres gonna be a brawl tourny the 19th, I don't know if theres one the weekend after, but theres plenty of people to do a fest/unofficial mini-tourny. They'd have to respond to this thread though...

Laijin

Smash Hero
Cool. Full Sail is an awesome school man. I go there. You'll love it.
The smash community there kinda...sucks. xD But there are a bunch of people who play smash there. Every sunday there is a lan club. Not much Lan gaming goes on as its just everyone playing smash on a huge projector screen.

It pretty much goes like this: I go in. I **** people. Everyone is either amazed at my skills and are all like (WTF DATS POSSIBLE?!?!!?!) or they call me cheap. lawwl.

Anyways. If your down here before the 19th we could practice up some melee if you want. I live like 2 minutes from the school.

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
Cool. Full Sail is an awesome school man. I go there. You'll love it.
The smash community there kinda...sucks. xD But there are a bunch of people who play smash there. Every sunday there is a lan club. Not much Lan gaming goes on as its just everyone playing smash on a huge projector screen.

It pretty much goes like this: I go in. I **** people. Everyone is either amazed at my skills and are all like (WTF DATS POSSIBLE?!?!!?!) or they call me cheap. lawwl.

Anyways. If your down here before the 19th we could practice up some melee if you want. I live like 2 minutes from the school.
awesome what year are you cuz ill be there in 2 years lol. im scared though cuz im coming from across state and its really expensive. im not gonna be there on the 19th unfortunately but the whole week ill be free to play and stuff so if ur free we can play.

you 2 hungrybox. ive seen ur matches and ur fuuckin nice. Laijin you main Young link right?

Laijin

Smash Hero
In 2 years, i'll hopefully have already graduated. lol. Its definantly worth your money though. lol. I have class from tuesday-saturday all day(5-1), and before that I study. So im not too sure about free time..but i'll let you know whats up.

I main Young Link and Sheik.

Top Bottom