• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omg Have You Guys Seen This Guy

cyberdemon

Smash Journeyman
He's leik teh pr0z!!111!111 Z0MG

On the positive side, the video should be re-uploaded as a joke combo video.

Volrec

Smash Lord
To be 100% serious, I think this was a joke combo video. I've seen noobs play better than him, where the enemy dos something. Remember the SDS combo crew video? That was horrible. But they could still play decently and the enemy at least tried.

K4M1K4Z3

Smash Cadet
its off topic, but nice falco cyberdemon, but the guy in this link combo vid just has good up-b timing, and whoever said "theres an up-b on the ground??? whoa!!!" needs to crawl under a rock and never return. i hope you were kidding

Sliq

Smash Master
its off topic, but nice falco cyberdemon, but the guy in this link combo vid just has good up-b timing, and whoever said "theres an up-b on the ground??? whoa!!!" needs to crawl under a rock and never return. i hope you were kidding
Consider not talking for a while, or at least until you understand sarcasm.

SloT

Smash Journeyman
0:45 zomg.. that is skill!! Man, dude, Get mroe of these vids up!! This guy is absolutely INcredible~!!!!!!!
lol

EDIT: To those who couldn't see this as a joke needs to crawl under a rock and never come out. -_-;

CutMet

Smash Journeyman
Most topics like this die cause of the serious people, but on topic, this guy combos with boomerangs like insanely well. I mean Bomb-->Boomerang Too good.

Tank McCannon

Smash Journeyman
Oh my God, I didn't even know most of that stuff was possible. Like, I've pressed Up before, and I've pressed B a few times, but the idea of pressing them together blows my mind to ****.

ꓰspeon

Sun Pokemon
WOW!!! DID YOU SEE THAT?? HE THREW DA BOMB!!!11!ONE I didn't ****in know it was possible! I just pressed bown and b and this black thing came out and then it always exploded on my hand wtf?? it's useless, but then I watched this link guru and it opened my eyes!! Not only he didn't Suffer damage, but he hit the opponent INCREDIBLE!! and then the boomerang returned from oblivion and hit and then he did an up-a in air up his ***.... I think I actually had an orgasm watching that.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Oh my God, I didn't even know most of that stuff was possible. Like, I've pressed Up before, and I've pressed B a few times, but the idea of pressing them together blows my mind to ****.
ROFL that one is fantastic.

Marty-O

Smash Rookie
You sir, are the king of smash. And for that, I congratulate you. I never even dreamed of using the bomb and boomerang together like that, and then that d-throw to up-B, man you're god at this game

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
This is a joke. You post a combo video wastes my time. If it's GERM vids, then that good, not this pathetic noob.

Oskurito

Smash Lord
WOW!!! DID YOU SEE THAT?? HE THREW DA BOMB!!!11!ONE I didn't ****in know it was possible! I just pressed bown and b and this black thing came out and then it always exploded on my hand wtf?? it's useless, but then I watched this link guru and it opened my eyes!! Not only he didn't Suffer damage, but he hit the opponent INCREDIBLE!! and then the boomerang returned from oblivion and hit and then he did an up-a in air up his ***.... I think I actually had an orgasm watching that
xD! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

It's funny to see how someone can be so idiot :rotfl:

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
With this comment i think we can lay this to rest.. i would plus rep this man for this.. haha it made my morning

I

i8waffles612

I like doing this stuff with Link- hes my main and prolly will stay my main in Brawl

.P.I.G.

Smash Rookie
I think I just **** (?) myself. Bomb --> U-Throw!

I love all the people taking it seriously like, "OmG noob u shud lern to play be4 posting vidz of yourself. u suck watch Germ play or something. jeezus" It's a joke.

TOYC

Smash Cadet
LMFAO!!! That like 20 second sequense of falco just walking right into him getting hit back and then walig back in lol!!!

Micahc

Smash Ace
Yeah, I've tried, but I only have one hand so I can barely press the toggle stick to the side and B at the same time. It's not worth it though, I can't ring out anyone with it :(.

Top Bottom