• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omg Ghosts?!

9Kplus1

Smash Master
Somewhat creepy ... okay very creepy! I was in the Old Cheateu and I go into the room where you find Rotom an-and it it wasn't there!!! Then, i tried to find a Gengar in the room with the eyes on the wall and there were none there!!! So, I went to the room directly right of that room and when I went in, I couldn't move and I looked into the next room and there was a little girl in there who walk out immideatly but-but she didn't move her legs when she walked !!!!! Something very simular happened the next time I visited the next time, I checked the statue in the main room and went into the dinning room and there was an Old Man in there and he walke- well floated to the left as if he were coming to greet me but when I went to where he went................. there was no one there!!! Why are these ghosts here and what should I do about them?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FSLMJM

Smash Journeyman
lol it took me like 10 minutes to find the Gengar in the room. If you do find it, it's around lv 16. You probably looked at the wrong time to find Rotom. It's something like 22:00 pm to 4:00 am. I think thats correct

But I've never seen the ghosts in there.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You do have the National Dex right? And you also need to have a GBA game inserted in order to find Gengar...I don't think there is a specific one. As for Rotom, you have to go at a specific time frame, from 10PM to 4AM is what has been suggested. It's at level 15, so bring a Pokemon around that level.

As for the ghostly events, there really isn't any significance behind it. It was probably put in just to enforce the whole spooky atmosphere. I haven't seen anything unusual in my game yet...

9Kplus1

Smash Master
You do have the National Dex right? And you also need to have a GBA game inserted in order to find Gengar...I don't think there is a specific one. As for Rotom, you have to go at a specific time frame, from 10PM to 4AM is what has been suggested. It's at level 15, so bring a Pokemon around that level.

As for the ghostly events, there really isn't any significance behind it. It was probably put in just to enforce the whole spooky atmosphere. I haven't seen anything unusual in my game yet...
Yeah, I checked the TV like 15 times and I still couldn't find one AND I had the National Dex !

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Hmm, that is very odd. I just checked around 3AM, and I found it in there. It may be random, so just keep trying around that timeframe.

Pure of Heart

Smash Journeyman
I have yet to try for Rotom.. Just got my National dex a few days ago, havnt beaten the elite four yet though, mind you. But I have been to the old chateu and have not seen any ghosts.. Probably because I didnt really look. XD But I will go tonight, maybe around midnight and see what I can see. Gonna catch me some ghosties, I am. =P

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
I have yet to try for Rotom.. Just got my National dex a few days ago, havnt beaten the elite four yet though, mind you. But I have been to the old chateu and have not seen any ghosts.. Probably because I didnt really look. XD But I will go tonight, maybe around midnight and see what I can see. Gonna catch me some ghosties, I am. =P
You can complete the National Dex before beating the E4?...

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
Probably via trading. I haven't looked too far into completing the national dex yet, and what's required for it. I just fight all the trainers I can, and I'll go after the remaining pokes when I've beat the game.

Pure of Heart

Smash Journeyman
You can complete the National Dex before beating the E4?...
Yeah, well,kinda. I had to go through the elite four partially just to complete it. I havnt really beaten them yet though. I had seen all the pokemon except for 5 before I challenged the elite four, turns out, they had the last 5 pokemon in their teams that I needed to see. So yeah, I got my butt kicked, but hey, I got my national dex, im happy. =P

And no, I didnt see the pokemon through trading, I dont even have Wi-fi. :(

Link to the past

Smash Apprentice
Probably via trading. I haven't looked too far into completing the national dex yet, and what's required for it. I just fight all the trainers I can, and I'll go after the remaining pokes when I've beat the game.
you can get national pokemon via trading but it won't go in your poke dex until you have the national dex

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
you can get national pokemon via trading but it won't go in your poke dex until you have the national dex
Gj posting something completely irrelevant to what I said. I was talking about trading for the pokemon that are in the sinnoh dex. I'm completely aware that pokemon not in the sinnoh dex won't appear in the pokedex until you upgrade to the national dex.

Top Bottom