• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Omega stages

Dan

Smash Lord
Does every stage have an omega form? Like what does omega nintendogs look like?

shaneknows

Smash Rookie
I believe the omega form is the Final Destination version of each stage. If that is true then yes every stage has one and it would just be the same background with one platform in the middle.

Raijinken

Smash Master
At least on the 3DS version, every stage has one. If I recall, Nintendogs puts you on a nondescript blue box floating in midair in the room.

Dan

Smash Lord
They should've made Battlefield forms to. To quote D1: "we just don't play on FD"

Walfan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Walfan
3DS FC
1719-3715-3474
Can we turn on items on omega stages ? Items are turned off in the demo version of omega battlefield and you can't check the rules.
Me and my friends like to play on a flat stage sometimes and the variation would be really nice, but it'd be kind of a bummer without items.

Malcolmnex

Smash Apprentice
Can we turn on items on omega stages ? Items are turned off in the demo version of omega battlefield and you can't check the rules.
Me and my friends like to play on a flat stage sometimes and the variation would be really nice, but it'd be kind of a bummer without items.
yes you can use items on omega stages!

Top Bottom