• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

BOLT08

Smash Lord
I don't evne know what we're talking about anymore. i just figured instead of arguing I'd just change the subject. or reading everything tyser-san posts. Too much to read.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
My amusing and disastrous weekend in Kansas City - the trip report:

We left town in 2 cars on Friday at 5:30. We arrived at my friend's place at about 8 without incident. We were planning on going to some BBQ place called Oklahoma Joe's thats supposedly on Gates' level but by the time we got outta my friend's at 9 ish we figured might as well ship to trusty Gates since we know it's open.

My friend Anthony claims he can eat an entire mixed plate by himself. He has accomplished some prodigious feats of eating before but I wager $20 that he cannot do it. He sees the plate and is worried, but proceeds to finish the whole thing and win my monies. I ship. My meal was delicious though. We go to Side POckets and play pool, drink beer. I have a good time. This is where my fun for the weekend ends.

Saturday is the big night, we plan to drink all night. We get to the bars at like 9:30. We begin drinking heavily, however I am stuck DDing and cannot get wasted. We post up at my buddy's favorite bar. *****es are everywhere. I am extremely disappointed that I cannot drink heavily all night. The Louisville/Syracuse game is on TV. The bar shuts it off in favor of music videos, wtf. I am pissed and go out to another bar, leaving all my friends while I catch the end of the game.

Half hour later, I return. Whoops. There's now a $5 cover and an enormous line and the place is PACKED. They are doing a 1-in, 1-out at the door. **** that. I can't get drunk anyways. I go hang out at another bar for 3 hours and drink lightly, missing the festivities. Little did I know, this would be the highlight of my night.

Finally my extremely drunken friends stumble out of the bar at 2:15. One of my friends attempts to dance with me in the courtyard. People laugh at us. I am embarrassed and quickly make my way to the car. On the way to Sean's, we hit a small town that we must drive through. I am still in interstate mode for too long and attempt to slow down as we go downhill into the town. Unfortunately, a car traveling the other way turns around and lights on its car begin blinking. Uh oh.

I get pulled over. 2 of my friends are in the car with me, they are completely hammered. The cop asks if I've been drinking. I say yes, lightly. He asks if there are any open containers in the car. I remember hearing Scote crack open a beer. I curse god and tell the officer no. He asks me to step out of the car and proceeds to give me numerous field sobriety tests as his backup arrives. I pass the tests.

While I am taking the tests, his backup shines a light in the car. He says my friends look a little young and he will need to see some ID. He sees Scote's beer can. He asks Scote to step out of the car, cuffs him, and puts him in the back of the cruiser. My other drunken friend is laughing at this turn of events. The officer then tells my friend (Tom) that it isn't a joke. He looks down and sees 2 beer cans. He proceeds to cuff Tom. They stick him in a third police car.

The officers then allow me back in the car. The lead officer gives me a $100 dollar speeding ticket, tells me my friends will need to be bonded out since they have out of state IDs, and it will cost $200 each. I thank him for his help (lol) and immediately drive to Sean's. I get there alone and explain what happened. Everyone says that I should go bond them out since I have almost $2000 in cash with me. I sigh and agree, and drive Tom's car with my friend John to go get them.

We go to pick them up and find them walking down a side street near the police station. Apparently, they were talking **** to the cops about how their high schools were bigger than the town (LOL) and the cops decided to let them go for the fee of all the money in their pockets and $60 off Tom's ATM card. LOL small town cops. They still have court dates and fines for open containers to pay. But hey a least we will be able to crash soon right?

As we drive back to Sean's, we feel the car start to bump. Wtf? It gets louder and we pull over. Oh yay right rear tire has completely been shredded. It literally looked like there was a trail of ground hamburger on the side of the road, only it was all tire. Tom has a donut in his car, but it's very dark. Tom and Scote are mainly worried about the fact that they aren't ****ing the 3 girls that came back from the bars with us. They bemoan this fact while John and I attempt to change a tire in darkness. We succeed after roughly half an hour. We finally get back. I go to sleep.

In the morning, I leave $100 with Scote so he can pay the ticket for me. I wish Sean a happy birthday, remind him to tell god to fk off, and me and Tom ship back to OMaha on a donut. It takes us like 4 hours to get home, as we cannot go more than 50mph on the donut, though we spend most of the drive at 60. People are pissed at us on the road, and constantly make rude gestures as they pass us. We eventually make it safely. Yay weekend.

Secks.

Smash Ace
Oh **** games at Dekls in my dream he wrecks everyones car in attempts of going to Davids. Maybe I can predict the future. Mo I feel you on the weekend I myself have had some ****ing crazy weekends. Sad to say that they all involve alcohol. No doubt, God hates you Mo but Darwin smiles upon you.

MaJiK

Smash Ace
too bad darwin has no powers and is in hell for trying to disprove god :)

lolz religious banter

I learn too late that games are happening :cry:
o wellz i'll just play some RE 5 some more

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
i'm interested in going to poe2.

takers? who would drive?

no hotel fee, its overnight stay at the venue so that means tons of exp b4 genesis for those who plan to go.

venue fee is 8 dollars, crews on friday.

if we do go i'd really suggest we go during the day not later towards night thats ****ing god awful.

so smeesh that means if you drove no school for you sir and we leave as soon as your off work not 3 hours later so we can make it at a decent time.

i could possibly drive but i want people to switch off driving cuz i don't want to drive for 9 hours.

AsianFlava_Tyser

Smash Journeyman
SPOILERS!

In Naruto, Naruto and Yondy are talking about misc things. Yondy tells Naruto that Madara was behind the Kyuubi attack 16 years ago and that he's using Pain (didnt see that one coming -_-). Yondy fixes Naruto's seal and then goes away again. Naruto is in sage mode and about to fight against Pain some more. Stupid chapter is stupid.

I dont really know too much about Bleach as of right now except that Ichigo's mask has evolved even further than before now. His mask has horns coming out now, similar to Diablo (the Blizzard game) and those scratches that used to be only on his left side of his mask seems to now be all over the mask. His hair is also long and sexy. His power, as far as I can see, is far beyond Ulquiorra's because he completely tears off Ulquiorra's left or right arm. I also doubt he's in Shirosaki mode. He isnt joking like Shiro would be doing. This looks interesting but stupid as hell at the same time. Prepare for a lot of pictures and not a lot of chitter chatter.

In Toradora, Taiga and Ryuuji kiss then have sex. Minorin and Ami join in on this minutes after. From what I hear, its hawt!

Big Burn

Smash Lord
yea i saw mo last night getting his drink going.... last night was a pretty good **** show indeed... did you end up staying at that bar the rest of the night mo?

Mushroomring

Smash Lord
SPOILERS!

In Naruto, Naruto and Yondy are talking about misc things. Yondy tells Naruto that Madara was behind the Kyuubi attack 16 years ago and that he's using Pain (didnt see that one coming -_-). Yondy fixes Naruto's seal and then goes away again. Naruto is in sage mode and about to fight against Pain some more. Stupid chapter is stupid.

I dont really know too much about Bleach as of right now except that Ichigo's mask has evolved even further than before now. His mask has horns coming out now, similar to Diablo (the Blizzard game) and those scratches that used to be only on his left side of his mask seems to now be all over the mask. His hair is also long and sexy. His power, as far as I can see, is far beyond Ulquiorra's because he completely tears off Ulquiorra's left or right arm. I also doubt he's in Shirosaki mode. He isnt joking like Shiro would be doing. This looks interesting but stupid as hell at the same time. Prepare for a lot of pictures and not a lot of chitter chatter.

In Toradora, Taiga and Ryuuji kiss then have sex. Minorin and Ami join in on this minutes after. From what I hear, its hawt!
Naruto's just telling us that Madara's lying about some things since he claimed that he didnt start the Kyuubi attack.

Bleach: Kinda called the more stripe thing except I said the entire mask would be red. I'd say Ichigo can actually fight Aizen now if he **** on Ulquiorra with ease. What's Shirosaki mean?

AsianFlava_Tyser

Smash Journeyman
Shirosaki = Ichigo's inner hollow.

Aizen can beat Ulquiorra with a single breath.
Ichigo will require help in order to defeat Aizen.
A 1v1 victory in Ichigo's favor is simply unimaginable.

AsianFlava_Tyser

Smash Journeyman
Ichigo in his new form looks pretty damn awesome I must say.
Brand new mask equiped with horns, markings on his chest and the hollow hole he has.
I guess it's possible for Ichigo to be a hollow now if he, in fact, died.
But they cant let the main character die o.O unless it's DBZ and they have hacks (Dragon Balls).

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Ya dude I got ****en crunk on StP's Day. ****. And when are you gonna cut your hair good lord Murn.

In other news MY PHONE BROKE FOR THE FOURTH TIME. This is unreal. I hate LG so much right now, if someone gave me ten minutes with the dude who created this phone I would beat the **** outta that nerd. I dunno if I should even bother getting it replaced for free again or if I should just say fk it and invest $200 in a nice phone that won't break.

AsianFlava_Tyser

Smash Journeyman
I think I got the job at Harrah as a Black Jack dealer O.O Yay me!

Also, Bleach and Naruto are out.
Ichigo's mask looks like its one with his body so I take it he's a full hollow at the moment.

Secks.

Smash Ace
So I was firing up some MK vs DC last night with Mexi..... hes a ****ing nerd. lol I'm up for some games tonight I do work but hopefully I get off early. Also, I have Friday off so if people want to fire up games in Lincoln that could be real.

MaJiK

Smash Ace
nothing really comes that close to dbz

i mean the fight between young goku and Demon king piccolo took 1:17 or so

that's too real
the fights are just amazing and the character development is just king

It's weird with bleach it's like his will to protect made him evil
naruto is just a recap for the ******* who didn't get what was going on so far :(

Top Bottom