• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar's whistle: Super Armor Frames.

Mr.C

Smash Master
Just wanted to let everyone know, Olimar's DownB gives him super armor frames. This can be used to keep attacks from hitting you while you are in the air, also when recovering. You can whistle while someone is trying to Fsmash you receive zero knock back then counter. Extremely useful, extremely amazing. This already makes an overpowered character even better.

Enjoy peeps.

Mr.C

Smash Master
How long of a super armor frame i doubt for the entire whistle?
The SAF's are as soon as he blows the whistle, so the starting frames. You're about to get hit by Marth's Fsmash *whistle* then counter BAM! gg. :)

OLD NEWS IS SO EXCITING!!!
Welcome to 3 weeks ago.
I don't read the Olimar forums lol, just posting info for the people who DIDN'T know.

scalpel

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-1322-7073-9341
Olimar's whistle armor is so useful, especially when certain characters are using their Final Smash. I understand that Final Smashes are not included in tournament level battles, but for people who play casually with items, the whistle armor is excellent. How do you survive Sonic's Final Smash? Just jump into the air and spam Olimar's whistle armor, for example.

Top Bottom